Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

best synth mdma?

sanchezL

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Jan 2009
Hi lads, it's been some time since I posted, but back now with some more expereince behind me :D

I'm looking at he brightstar mdma synth. I'm confidnt now on the procedures, but I know the techique is old. Are there better or easier synths now? How do I find them?

Thanks guys. Peace.

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
the sn2 type rxns are very easy to do mesylates tosylates, triflates but you have to convert to mdpol.
if you read about iodosafrole at wetdreams you'll find 90% yeilds can be had at rooom temp in 30-45 minutes.

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
brightstar is dated.. for an instruction based leaning experience I'd suggest Methyl Man's processes.. but hey, it's all up to you and what reagents you have / are able to aquire.

You should check out the extraction / research forum, there are good people there and I imagine they can help you understand things better then the user related page..

Cheers,

Terror

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
the bright star saf strait into mdp2p wow
where the fuck do i get an oxy tank and pdcl2 can you say expensive???

methylman... does he have a mdp2p or is it jsut the al/hg reduction?

well you need to understand a few things
Saf-->mdp2p (harder
saf--> isosaf-->peracid--> mdp2p

once you get to mdp2p you can use methyl man

if you have saf will you strait wacker it into mdp2p or
will have have to use a base like KOH to isomerise then use the peracid route to get ketone

once you get the ketone then you have another freebase followed my crstallization

im a newb so correct me if im wrong please
this is what iv been guided too

al/hg is a pain in the ass for me havent figured it out yet im going for a new route so i can go for a big bang?

are you trying to make money??? if so make meth no joke mdma is a freeking pain in the but and most of the time will be spend of damn distillations and freeking cleaing glass ware. i hate my ronf bottom flask i wanna throw them away and get new ones but i dont have enough money so i spend hours cleaning

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
wow... gtchemen, ive seen you over on the extract page.. I thought you were a little more clued up...

Im not sure how it's *straight into mdp2p*? Oxy tank? like scuba store... and errr.. palladium chloride is a B&W tone developer, which, you should know - seeing as you recently spoke of a al/hg reductive amination dream..? The price index can be between $10 - $20 dependant on your quantity / supplier.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with the peracid route, yes its 'easy' its 'text book'... why not study / learn and look at MM para-benzo - not everyone has a ready supply of DMF anymore... You would also gather valuable skills going on the MM P-Ben.

Anyway, not flaming..

Terror

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
Clued up hahah my nicknames human question mark but the least i can do let others know what i think i know.. if it is correct by the way,
well whats the full name of that thing again or can you show me a link? para benzo? does that require a srk/krv with an oxy tank bc my buddy can get dmf.. but idk if i wanna get pdcl and ect... id rather stick to whats not easy to mess upp

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
para-benzohydroquinone - benzo wacker check out Rhod's for it... im surprised you dont know.. SRV / KRV, pressurised reactions (hence the O2 requirement), not looking but I am pretty sure those require palladium chloride.. Actually, I think it's like Pd, copper chloride and MEOH as a medium... You..really, cant do shit without Pd.. Pd isn't watched, set up a development area in your house and you will be fine...

Yeah.. the per. route is easy I guess.. time consuming too.

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
im cureless as i havent even read into that throughly after i read peracid. it want just the tanks that discouraged me it was buying the pd and also the hose fittings to a tire pump someone told me to like clamp it on ... with a hose on top of a hose..

i would rather try half assing it by spraying the atomosphere with o2 via (orange store) then useing the old formula using dmf?? or something right...

srv/krv? which one uses air and which ones uses oxy? i forget but yea i havent looked into it as its limmited to a 2l production

my friends looking for big and bad all american way like ford trucks built unbelivealy big for a rough economy with high gas prices great way to flood to flood a market for product they cant really afford but we lowere the prices so they get great shit! (assuming it doesnt break down)

i just wanna pummp ketone and do what a cyano?

peracid time consuming hahaha yea it is! 4 days waiting period for formation.. mix measure distil clean glass ware and repeat. for only like 20g's i want a kg production fast and and not fuckupable as i only want to spend 48 hours on the reactions and w/e on waiting mixing

Terror

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Jan 2009
Im skeptical about the srv and krv's, I havent ever seen it or tried it for that matter but the reports have passed mixed results.. I dont think its a good place to start, heck I dont think its a good idea unless you have saf to waste... my 2 cents.

If you were money orientated I would suggest doing it right, no half ass shit. Look at the export market, dont shit where you sleep. You will likely find countries which pay 100x your local price, this makes the reaction complex more feasable and cost effective.

I have no idea and havent completed research on the cyano path, because cyano isn't where swim is...

I might be wrong here but I am pretty sure anyone that wants to complete 'big' reductions or aminations looks into the production of methylamine via hexamine and bypasses the nitromethane following..

Good luck spending 48hours on a reaction... it is plausable, but really, take your time.

Terror

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
are you trying to make money??? if so make meth no joke mdma is a freeking pain in the but and most of the time will be spend of damn distillations and freeking cleaing glass ware. i hate my ronf bottom flask i wanna throw them away and get new ones but i dont have enough money so i spend hours cleaning"

this is very true and mdma is'nt addctive if you want $$$ make fentanyl or meth something *highly* addictive bettrer yet mix coke and meth together even more addictive swis made tons of money off that gimmick reason being the combo made you feel wonderful but when the crash came you had ywo choices a)come and spend more $$
b) blow your brains out because you so depressed your gonna blow your head off that's how i used to make several hundred thousand a year by not giving a fuck about anything but money. but mdma, if you want to deal with a bunch of whiny ass customers who want to pay 3$/pill after you busted your ass cut it will something devilish so they shut up.
this aint 1969 anymore it's all about the money now.

beastmode

Banni
Inscrit
3 Avr 2010
unfortunately meth isnt popular eveywhere,in europe for example coke and mdma are way more love and easiest to sell.