Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Beginner in need

Hydrobush

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juin 2010
Gday everyone,

quick history: only ever used ecstasy and speed (ketamine?) on the chemical side of things and theyre just not my style, always been a keen weed smoker and after years of it and on the verge of entering my 20's I'm beocming more & more curious about exploring my innermost self for infinte number of reasons.
my question is where do i start? on paper DMT is THE most appealing substance i've ever heard of, so it is from you all I seek necessary wisdom for a beginner such as myself (recommended setting/music/mindset/little tricks you use etc).

Also the only extractable flora i'm aware of in australia is the acacia, so a simple step by step method for dummies for creating DMT using the acacia would be SUBLIME!

cheers in advance!!

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Those toads that are now a plague in Australia (bufo marinus?) has DMT in it's skin i guess..
go hunt some of them, the native australian fauna & flora will be pleased :p

twoceebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Oct 2009
The toads contain bufotenin (5-HO-DMT) which isn't the same. It's also found in some seeds, and I've read it's caused some people health problems, but never looked into it very far. The most simple way I've found for getting DMT is to extract it from Minimosa Hostilis Root Bark (MHRB), and to use a "Straight To Base" extraction. A quick google with those keywords should set you in the direction.

dmt-nexus.com has some recipe type instructions for doing it, and some useful info on their forums too. I think it's better to have some understanding of how the extraction works though, and you will probably need somethig a bit more complicated if you're going to use something other than MHRB.

You sound like you've done a bit of reading on the effects, but be aware that it's ALOT more powerful than anything you've had before :shock:

Hydrobush

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juin 2010
Thanks for the reply mate, still looking for some more light to be shed on acacia methods & information, i've been searching & searching but feel as if I'm just going in circles.

My issue is using one of these STB teks and it not being entirely compatible with the acacia maedenii, I'm far from a competent alchemist (no experience at all :oops: ) and the last thing I want is to poison myself..

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Why wouldn't the STB teks work?

Crush up the bark/plant material (depends what acacia you use) and just go forward with the stb technique. Note you're going to have to take an entire day to shred a big enough peice of bark to trip off.

Acacia is the future of DMT cultivation

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Hmm.. Mimosa bark sounds appealing, but I went to the closest herb shop.. They had no bark.. So I celebrated with a couple glasses of tasty tea with kava kava :D But anyways, it wasn't even intended to be a celebration.. More like a depressing "I need to get high" situatuon.. But anyways, yeah I am gonna get some bark and make some DMT this summer GOD DAMNIT! Hey, I know this is a stupid question.. But is the reason I can't find bark anywhere, because it is illegal? Lol

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Nanosage a dit:
Hmm.. Mimosa bark sounds appealing, but I went to the closest herb shop.. They had no bark.. So I celebrated with a couple glasses of tasty tea with kava kava :D But anyways, it wasn't even intended to be a celebration.. More like a depressing "I need to get high" situatuon.. But anyways, yeah I am gonna get some bark and make some DMT this summer GOD DAMNIT! Hey, I know this is a stupid question.. But is the reason I can't find bark anywhere, because it is illegal? Lol

DMT will get you beyond high.

I find it extremely amusing to see kava kava and DMT mentioned almost in the same sentence. The only similarities between the two are the foul taste of the tea that is brew from it ;)

Mimosa is legal in most countries in the world or at least was when I last checked. Depending on where you live you could use an online vendor to get some bark. *******.nl and ********************.com are two sources that are reliable and that I personally have excellent experiences with.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Haha, I am aware. But what I have read, you shouldn't even call it high, cuz dude, your wayy higher than high..

Haha thanks :lol: The tea was very foul, but eh, I am kinda a fan of kava. It is better than alcohol if you ask me :) And tastes better too :)

And yeah, we were on our way back from my uncles house today, and my dad said something like, "Whoa I love those mimosa trees! They are cool looking!" And I said, "Dad, I am pretty sure that, that is not why you like mimosa so much ;)". But he just ignored that, and I know that he knows what the meaning behind my statement was, because he once lent me a book all about DMT. But I don't know if it was mimosa hostilis or not.. So I don't know..

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
just drink some fuckin tea, take an MAOi 20-30min before consuming.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
omfg dont drink ayahuasca tea on ur first try!!! thats retarted omfg.
smoke some first, it only lasts 20 minutes and i've heard of dangers from mixing it with maoi's.
yes it lasts WAYYY longer but i've heard of negative side effects that smoking pure dmt out of an oil burner doesnt have

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The point in telling the kid to do this is to scare the shit out of him.

Alot of people on here don't like "Trippers" the people who go out on weekends to trip by looking at mirrors, crazy psychodelic posters, and think that is an awesome experience... Most [not all] the people on the board only condone tripping with psychodelics for introspective purposes and to better yourself. If you give someone ayahuasca, they are never going to look at psychodelics the same again...

I was... partially... kidding when I told the kid to take ayahuasca.

You die. You're reborn. You're new. Everything changes. You can't relate it, but you know, deep down you should be able to. If everyone in the world did ayahuasca, we'd all be in one big loveing orgy right now... well. no, but yes.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Some poor advice in here people....

I suggest you do some reading of threads on DMT in this forum and also other forums, 10-20mg smoked is a low dose, 20-30mg is a medium dose and 30-60mg is a high dose. Some people have smoked DMT a few times and thier tolarance will quickly build up hence they suggest large doses. Dont be silly, Respect the chemical and the experience. I suggest reading Rick Strassman's book DMT - The Spirit Molecule and preparing your mind for the possibilities.

However, Everyones experience is unique.

dmt-nexus.com is a good source of knowledge :)

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
well idc what he does with the knowledge
hopefully hes doing it for the right reasons
but who i am to decide that?
i figure give him all the help i can and let him do with it as he pleases

also
theres millions of ways to undergo ego loss, or death and rebirth:
all sorts of drugs, emotional trauma, heavy introspection, meditation

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
believe it or not the first STB tek (the Vortex tek i believe) was publicized by Australians who all were extracting from Acacia because Mimosa rootbark is not allowed for import there. anyone remember the url of their forum?

you might also search&read about changa. it is an easy process, but definitely an Australian specialty i've never seen the stuff.

By the way: My friend almost died once from eating Belladonna flowers because of some bad advice which was not based on personal experience. Kind of like this dmt cane toad nonsense.

S

Sir Maximuus

Invité
A quiet place anywhere would be perfect.
No loud sounds.
Preferably in nature.
Don't worry about harmful things possibly being around you, if done correctly you'll most likely be pretty immobile.
Do a 5 minute meditation beforehand so you can calm your mind and reduce a risk of a bad trip (in the sens on a trip that you DON'T learn from).
For music I suppose it's each to their own... I prefer the quiet sound of nature, but if you want music put on the band that puts you in your happiest place.

This reply was a little late, but, I hope this still helped in one way or another.