Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

BBC documentary: If drugs were legal

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Funny to see people put themselves in strange positions to maintain the status quo. Watch it!

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
Bah, torrents, ik haat dat. De upload gaat snller dan de download en halverwege valt ie stil =(

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
solid, that's not true for most files. I'm getting a 30D/10U on this one and that is pretty slow for BT. For most torrents I'm getting 60-100D/10U.

btw. I don't speak dutch, I was only guessing that what you said was that you hate it because upload is faster than download and it stops halfways. Am I guessing right?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The guess was very accurate!

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
Hm I'll give it a try then. And yes you were correct :eek: (how the hell did you see that?:p )

Kitiem3000

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Mar 2005
The torrent was pretty fast, and the documentary itself was awesome :grin: That world was so cool! I can only dream this becomes real... :cool:

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
It's still downloading here :frown:

average speed of 10kbps download and 15kbps upload.

Wel at least its at 78% bout three more hours to go :)

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
moet ik eerst zo een torrent downloaden? en daarna de docu - begrijp dit systeeùm niet precies - wat to do?? :smirk:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The torrent thing is a small file containing information what files are to be downloaded. To open this torrent, you need a bittorrent client, a program that uses this file to download the files specified in the torrent. One of the many bittorrent clients is bitlord (http://www.bitlord.com). Install the client and then open the torrent-file. The download will then start automatically.

Cyproxicus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
Whats the name of the file ?!

I dont have any torrent-shit. (Tend to keep it that way)
(I'll post an url if i find it :D)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
There is no direct file download (unless you want to supply a server and host the file, do you?)

BitTorrent is not shit, it's a perfect way of distributed downloading. Get a torrent client like azureus, or leave it...
However, with your attitude towards it, better don't get a client, coz you'll be one more leacher who doesn't share a minute longer after you've downloaded.

Cyproxicus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
Trypto.. dont judge me plz.
Please give me a filename and i'll search my resourches.
Im quite the opposite of a leecher. I just detest 2p2 progs.