Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Baby Woodrose Seeds & Nausea

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
i think it's a terrible trip the HWBR, very much stomachkramps and nausea and puking and thinking-your-going-to-die

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
but this was my one time experiance with it! other peoiple have nice trips on it

Tristan

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Juin 2006
Here is a recipe to let the seeds work more efficiently:

1. Remove any remaining husk and cut the seeds up in small bits with a knife or pair of scissors They can also be pulverised in a coffee grinder.
2. Put them in a cup and pour half a cup of hot but not boiling water on them. It is best to use distilled water as tap water and mineral water contain minerals which can diminish the effect of the seeds
3. Leave for at least 1½ hours for the water to cool down to room temperature. The alkaloids dissolve in the water at a certain temperature that is reached at some time during the cooling process.
4. Drink the water together with the seeds.

you must don't eat found during 5hours before the trip and the nausea will be to decrease or non-existent

but I have allways nausea (small) with the WBH

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
I did it that way, the nausea was still there. I was adviced to do it exactly the way descriped in the post above, but instead of leaving them in the water for 1.5 hour, leave them in the water for 24 hours. shake the jar/bottle you've put the seeds in with the water every now and then. Best to use demiwater as well.
After the 24 hours, filter the water from thes eeds with a panty or coffeefilter, then drink.
it are the seeds themself that cause the nausea. i got 10 more new seeds, so I've got a total of 14 here now. Gonna do this in two weeks, I'll let you know how it was :)

G

Invité
I also heard it's best to let them soak for 24 hours, that way the alcaloids are in the water and you don't have to chuck down the seeds.

Never tried it though, so I'm still wondering if it will work.
But if I get seeds I will plant 'em first :D
A friend has a HBWR plant, so maybe soon...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
LSA, in general, isn't very interesting and the negative aspects far outweigh the good. I've got a very strong stomach, but hbwr always give me trouble. And it's not like the kind of sick you feel from drinking too much, it's like sharp stabbing cramps. They do make for cool looking trees though.

My advice as always: buy a cactus. nog beter

G

Invité
Hahahaha, starting to learn some Dutch huh :D

But yeah, Mescalin's deffinately on the list.

I want to buy an older san pedro, but don't know where.
Although... Kcar showed me the shop on ebay that you (brew) tipped him.
But then I have to open a gaypal account, so I'm still thinking what to do.

I have a little peyote (no more then 3 years old) so that won't do anything for a while.
But I think it's really cute and more for the sight anyway :D

Ontopic: many many seeds always seem to give troubles to the stomache, so if someone knows a LSA extraction method...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Nog beter: all the dutch I know. Thanks to Pazusu.

suck it up and get paypal.

On topic: I've got a couple rivea corymbosa growin in the yard. No one ever seems to talk about these, but their seeds contain LSA as well. I tripped off them once before I planted them and they didn't hurt my stomach at all. It may have just been a coincidence, though. Like I said, I've only done them once. You can get these anywhere they sell seeds, just make sure to wash all the chemicals off them before eating. I still don't recomend it, but I dont want to sound like a buzz kill.

G

Invité
What's the name of the ebay seller of the cacti (or how his he listed on ebay)
I remember I just cleared my browse history...

I really want an older San Pedro

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
www.sacredcactus.com

He's got quite a few big ass logs, but you won't be able to root those until spring. They'd make for good eatin, though. There's quite a few potted ones in the 20-30 inch range. In the spring, you can take a 30" cactus and cut it into 3 or four sections and root those. Then they'll start growing and the stump you left from the original will sprout even more cacti. In a year's time you could turn 1 cactus into possibly 12.

NIK0P0L

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
25 Nov 2005
men, u forgot something...

hbw seeds aren't acids, these are natural...

u have to accept that fuckin' nausea and that fuckin' stomach ache...

it's going to get better your trip... cause after u feel so better to don't have anymore the nausea... u have to accept the wrong effect to potencialize the good effect...

someone follow me ?

every time i eat seeds, i forgot my nausea totally, i can eat a lot of food before - while & after... there is no more probleme, all is in your mind.

if u're scared

don't take them

see ya : )

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I keep a bag of crystalized ginger in my desk here at work for days that I crawl in with a hangover. It'll settle your tummy if you've gat a little indigestion but I doubt it could compete with the pain from lsa.

Dramamine might do the trick.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Ginger does help against ginger, but don't know whether it could battle lsa nausea.

I'll try in a while though. :)

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
I've felt the joy of lsa seeds :)

I think, drinking lots of water will make things more friendly.
But during the trip there will be no pain.
I just liked to lie down and watch whatever is happening around me in total bliss.

h0ll0wd0ll

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Tristan a dit:
2. Put them in a cup and pour half a cup of hot but not boiling water on them.

doesn't heat destroy LSA?
just asking! :)

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I would recommend doing a simple bi-polar extraction using for example naptha and ethanol. This way you get rid of most unwanted compunds and the nausea is reduced (at least in most cases) to practically none.

Here's the procedure in a nutshell (there are more detailed instructions available for example at erowid):

1. Remove the remaining husk if HBWR are in question (not needed for Morning Glory)
2. Grind up the seeds as fine as possible
3. Put the material in a clean jar and add enough naptha so that all the material is well covered
4. Let stand for about 3-6 hours
5. Filter out the mush and let it dry out completely
6. Put the material back in a clean jar and add enough ethanol (60% vodka will also work)
7. Let stand for about 3 days in the dark, shaking the jar a little bit occasionally
8. Filter, discard the mush, save the ethanol

The LSA is now in the ethanol. You can either let it evaporate completely and scrape up the residue (this can be eaten) or let it evaporate in to a wanted quantity and then drink the remaining liquid (if 96% ethanol is used, remember to dilute the liquid in to a drinkable concentration)..