Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Apero" just after cubensis?

Xelus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2010
Hello,

I'm about to have my second trip with some of my best friends tomorrow.
The trip will start at 6/7 pm. We are in holidays in "french riviera", and the french custom is to have "apero" (eating some nacho/drinking some beer on the sunset, in front of the sea... :lol: )
Do we have to wait between cubensis and apero, in order to not weaken the effects???

Peace'

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
No, my first time with mushrooms I ate them on a cheeseburger. If anything, it makes the onset longer/slower. You still feel full effects.

Xelus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2010
Thanks Jesus///
If it's smooth the onset that may be a good thing for my friends (new beginners)! :finga:

Xelus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2010
timespace a dit:
Just don't drink too much beer ;)
Just for refreshing :wink:

I can see the psychonaut community is very active. Thank you guys'

Xelus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2010
It's my first "home made" harvest, so I hope they will be fine.
Some of them are fully dried, others are pretty fresh: how can I well dose it. Counting them won't be effective since there is a huge variety of sizes...

Soma

Inscrit
24 Sept 2009
Actually, if you are in the south of France, the Pastis is a must for the apero (mixed with water) and don't forget about the saucisson.

Xelus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2010
Soma a dit:
Actually, if you are in the south of France, the Pastis is a must for the apero (mixed with water) and don't forget about the saucisson.
ABSOLUTELY and the "51" so! (not ricard..)
I thought beer were more explicit :drinkers:

P.s: don't forget the (tasty/smelly) cheese and olive :wink:

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Awwww, don't mention alcohol... I'm in a sensitive state right now. :rolleyes:

I'd be real careful drinking at the onset of a trip, specially if they've not tried them before. The mushrooms will likely make them feel sick, which the alcohol may make worse. The onset of the poisoned feeling from the alcohol will also occur around the time the psilocybin is reaching it's peak, and the psychoactive will potentiate the sensation.

I used to hate olives, but I'll eat jars of them now. Olives + cheese + ham / bacon = the tits

I'm having some rye crackers with preserve and feta on them right now.

Dry them all out if you can, it'll make it far easier and it doesn't take long.

Congratulations on the home harvest, it's always fun eating your own.

obrazek

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2009
Alcoolique_qui_dcuve_.jpg

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yes, depending on the strength of the beer, as well as the strength of it's flavor (dark beer vs light beer) can definitely play a factor in feeling uneasy going into a trip. however if you're past the initial digesting phase of the beer and already have a slight buzz, it could go the other way and calm ones nerves a bit so one wouldn't notice/focus on the stomache so much.

i wouldn't eat the mushrooms till close to an hour or more after that meal, but that's me, i would never want to intentionally nor accidentally waste a sacrement like that.

make sure you fully dry the mushrooms, they'll store better, and maybe you could find yourself a compact scale to weight them? just keep in mind that the vast majority of the psilocybin and general weight of the mushroom is contained in the head of the mushroom, not the stalk, so if you divide a mushroom, cut it down the length of the whole mushroom, dont just separate stalk from head

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Xelus a dit:
Soma a dit:
ABSOLUTELY and the "51" so! (not ricard..)
I thought beer were more explicit :drinkers:

P.s: don't forget the (tasty/smelly) cheese and olive :wink:

Oh well, 51 or Ricard hardly makes any difference. They almost taste the same and they are both oil-mixed industrial pastis.
If you want a more interesting Pastis, try Janot.
I however would rather have a glass of Combier Blanchette, which is a hand-crafted, clear Absinthe (or La Bleue, how the Swiss call it).
A small amount of all these anise-flavored drinks will go well with shrooms, because they rather calm your stomach. I wouldn't have more than one large glass however. If you feel like drinking some more a little later into the trip, go ahead, as soon as the peak of the trip is over, drinking doesn't hurt in my experience.

I guess you are not going for heroic doses of shrooms, because then I'd rather not drink at all (like if you want to drive your car you can drink a beer, but you wouldn't wanna drink a beer if you were to drive an Indie 500 race - if that comparison makes any sense)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
that photo was entirley unnessassary LMAO :ANAL:

but i aggree with whats allready been said.

me personally, i wouldnt want to hinder the mushroom experience with alcohol. mushrooms are mind expanding, and alcohol is the exact opposite.

if anything ide take some xanax or valum to calm nerves during a difficult experience, and smoke weed to sleep if that problem arises.

but ive been told on here to embrace the negitive experiences rather than run from them, so now im not exactly sure if ide still take the anxiety meds unless it was absolutly nessassary.

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
FUCK taking downers on a shroom trip. If you can't deal with the negatives, you're being shown something you don't deserve to see. You 100% shouldn't have eaten them in the first place. :wink:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
ive never taken them for that reason, but ive almost always had them on hand accept for the one instance where i needed it.

i had my trip planned out and was on 3 hits of some pretty strong cidny, but an emergancy came up for the person who i was with and i couldnt be in the house i was supposed to spend most of the time in. i had to walk home 2 miles at night in a visious thunderstorm. and i found myself running for my life from dark and evil trees that were trying to "grab" me with thunder and lightning and rain all alone in the middle of the night. i would say that would be an instance where it would be appropriate.

i USED to keep them on hand in case my trip when negitive, but people on the forum have since changed my views on that so that i aggree with the views you just voiced. but i stand by my opinion that they should be there "just incase"

in the middle of a trip if something comes up, its quite hard to replan the trip whilst at your peak. emergencies do happen.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
nature will take it's course. plan plan plan, and if things dont line up, drop the plans entirely and reformulate.

this goes for all things. prepare, but dont feel let down if it's not going to work out, channel that energy into replanning while the emotion is still hot. it's all about turning that negative energy into positive.

if you've already started your trip, then its a damn good time to learn that you cant run away from your fears. you MUST face them eventually. the sooner you do, the more time you have to enjoy yourself