Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Any takers on guessing what this is?

pax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
misery a dit:
what does the skill of the photographer say about the substance?
also, amateurs can have 800$ cams too.

I think it is safe to say your average joe doesn't have a bulky 800$ camera sitting around. Sure it is possibly but it is always safer to ebb on the side of probability. Now, moving along I think there is a few assumptions we can make after reviewing the photo details and quality.

The picture was taken with a professionals camera and lighting rig. This coupled with the date of the photo would lead me to believe this is some type of stock photo and not the property of the OP.

Searching google for the image name doesn't reveal any clues so either the OP was smart enough to rename the photo or it is relatively obscure and hasn't been picked up by the major search engines.

Not much help but better then nothing :) A smarter mind could pick out more details I'm sure.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It is possible to search the net for fotos but i dont know how . He did say hes an industrial chemist . I think he also said he made it himself and its pure . The colour , form and mainly the boiling point are the clues . But i am not going to look through 2 X shulgin to see .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Hash"

???????? Hash isnt opaque and doesnt form crystals ? Its not that colour either . If it were oil it would be honey colour ?

JazzyJeff

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2009
OK! So far you have hit on I have a fairly wicked camera. Nikon D80, its nice. So is my ancient Nikkor 70-300 AF zoom lens. I like photography.
As a hint everyone has to bend their minds a bit further away from the straight narcotic realm, heading into precursor compounds. Its a known pre-drug compound but not often talked about.

And Definitly NOT something from Chicken soup "Thanks for that GOD!" Craked me up for a few mins.

I honestly thought this thread would never had gotten this far!
Next time I'll have something really special cooked up for all of you.
Suggestions? :wink:

I am thinking of putting some pics of my lab into another thread. But dont want to shame the "home brew" association too badly. Again suggestions?

Keep having fun with this and put a few more psychonauts onto it?

Final Clue
DMSO-d6 1H: 10.97 (1H, s, br), 7.49 (1H, d), 6.57 (1H, dd), 6.38 (1H, d), 3.87 (3H, s).
13C: 181.6, 167.8, 160.6, 153.6, 127.3, 111.2, 108.8, 97.8, 56.2.
MS +H : m/z 178

If you get it you win RESPECT!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
labrador-retriever.jpg

heres my lab

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Next time I'll have something really special cooked up for all of you".

You evil fucker , we are looking forwards with pleasure to the next episode but lets solve this one first .

"I am thinking of putting some pics of my lab into another thread."

Would love to see them . There is a "Show your kit" thread somewhere what about having a look and maybe post there ?

"If you get it you win RESPECT!"

I`ve got hepititis ( not hippy-tight-arse ) does that get me any points ?

If its a precursor its probably one for making one of the phenethylamines ? Is it the step after an esential oil has had the goods taken out of it and crystalised ?

I bet all the chemo-shamanen here are watching this thread and laughing their balls off .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve been having a beak in Pihkal and think it might be one of the 2cs because of the colour . But i cant find anything with that melting point . And i`m not sure if one could call them precursors ? Shall delve deaper later .....maybe .

I aint giving up till i get my respect and the carrot.........

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
Is it acetoxy?

JazzyJeff

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2009
:twisted:

OK. Do we all want to know yet or you just out for more?

For the disbelievers it's made by my own 2 hands. The photo is mine. No professional lighting was used. I just half covered the flash on the D80 to reduce flaring and I think I had on my 18-135mm /f3.5-5.6 lens.

Some of the guesses are very close and I am VERY impressed with the sreious suggestions. I could probably make some of the compounds suggested from this in a few more steps if I so desired. Meaning it is not currently a regulated/controlled substance but does sell for about €250 per gram!!! Last time I checked my catalogue. And I have the skillz just not the time nor inclination to lose my job.

Next time I post I promise to reveal all. So put in your last ditch attempts for the respect of the chemo-shamans!

Peace

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think we all want to know please and are sitting comfortably and being quiet .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Is it indeed Ambrosia? The nectar of the Gods?

Sorry I don't recognize crystals by their melting point and colour. I got other talents.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I aint giving up till i get my respect and the carrot........."

Maybe one thinks that one is maybe near enough to get the carrot and hasnt realy given up ? But one must admit that one is frying in his own fat.............

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
the suspense is killing me.

JazzyJeff

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Jan 2009
Finally time to spill the beans.

The crystal compound in question from the NMR data I supplied at least someone out ther should have got it. but didnt.
AS I also said it was not a drug compound but a precursor compound for active compounds.
No carrots for U GOD. But you all get a little piece of the RESPECT.

Answer: 6-methoxyisatin. Isatins are useful compounds for the preparation of many medicinal and drug-like heterocycles.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Now i have the bit of respect i can admit i was a devious bastard and asked someone who would know to give me a hint . He did but i was to thick to understand his clue........

Does this mean i`m not top of the dont reply to idiots ignore list in the mushroom extraction thread anymore ?????