Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

And the UGLY

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What was the most dangerous , or violent , or nasty situation youve ever been in ? How ? Why ? And when ? And what did you learn out of it ?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Getting to hear that I was never wished till today by my dad ever since my mum got accidentally pregnant of me.

It's not merely ugly actually, since I more or less understood why I'm holding both womanish tenderness and masculine roughness within myself. My parents are completely incompatible together with their individual heart and brains, yet living together with pleasure. Probably due to the perpetual dedication they both hold in their choosed activities. Which is my heritage of their bloodline.

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
once when i was quite drunk i went out to the town talked to some ladies and when their men came back i asked them to hit me I was needing a cigarrette and and... it w\as an adventure tough as i talked to alot of random people on my way

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
grifter7 a dit:
once when i was quite drunk i went out to the town talked to some ladies and when their men came back i asked them to hit me I was needing a cigarrette and and... it w\as an adventure tough as i talked to alot of random people on my way
....? What?

I don't know exactly what you're referring to GOD but in my case it was a point in my life where I decided to live instead of die.
That was a very extreme night.

I will never understand what I learned from it.

On a more tender note, I realized I wasn't going to win the lottery one day. That sucked.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I will never understand what I learned from it. "

"I decided to live instead of die. "

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I got bitten by a street dog on a beach in India and the nearest doctor was 10 km away. Fortunately there was still some drug store selling rabbies shots and a doctor on call to give it to me when I finally got there.

Not that ugly, actually, but still memorable.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
[edited for personal reasons]

its all good :wink:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
It is strange everytime I remember it. It was some time ago, a quite young age that I suffered from depressions, thought I was bipolar and "practiced" self-mutilation. It was a weird time, that's for sure.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think most of us go through things like that . The important thing is not to take it to seriously , not to identify ourselves with it and to see it just as a passing phase and give it the chance to pass .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I know. You asked :wink:

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
my 16-17's

I mutilated myself too. Thought I was cursed.

TwymX

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Avr 2008
One frightful night, in the Champ de Mars Park in the heart of Paris, I left some of my closest friends to go take some rest. What I didn't know is that they were on the brink of being shot by a black gang. It was 2 am, and my best friend phoned me to say he feared for his life, and the lives of our friends. I won't go into details, but it lasted all night long, until...the cops arrived and saved them. I was really loaded (DXM), and felt like I abandoned them.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Forkbender a dit:
I got bitten by a street dog on a beach in India and the nearest doctor was 10 km away. Fortunately there was still some drug store selling rabbies shots and a doctor on call to give it to me when I finally got there.

Not that ugly, actually, but still memorable.

I hear you.
similar thing happened to me in kathmandu, but it was the dog of the guest house and doctors all around. still enough to scare the shit out of me for one day. I didn't get the shots as the dog got some 4 months ago. still, rabies is the kind of thing I sure don't want to get.

when I was going with the nightbus from darjeeling to kathmandu, we were attacked by bandits. they stopped the bus by standing on the street and threw in the front windows with four big rocks. the driver, apparently not unfamiliar with the situation, hit the gas and drove away. if the stones had hitten the driver, god knows what would have happened. we were pretty lucky I guess.
half an hour later we got new windows.