Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

An Open Letter to President Obama: End the War on Drugs

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
It will happen very soon. I think within the next five years. I'm not American but I am Australian and we all know that Australia just does whatever America tells us to do so if this war is not ended within five years I'm going to move to a less oppressive country. And eat bratwursts or something.

JoannaPotter

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Nov 2013
I think this will indeed create an impact. Lets see how it turns out to be.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey! i think this is a great idea!!! hopefully the letter really reaches its destination and hopefully as many people as possible can drop their ignorance!! it would be better for the planet and everyone if there are not so many rude people!!... whether it works or not i think it's a step into the right direction...

peace

michealstich

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Sept 2014
“I’m not going to deal with Marijuana, I’m the president of the United States. I have much bigger problems I need to address.”
-Obama, about 2 years ago (paraphrasing).

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
michealstich a dit:
“I’m not going to deal with Marijuana, I’m the president of the United States. I have much bigger problems I need to address.”
-Obama, about 2 years ago (paraphrasing).
Yeah he have to take selfies, go to talk shos and express how concerned he is about various topics. Weed is getting legal-colorado,washington some other states that are going to do it+states with medical marijuana is quasi-legal already,outside of US, Netherlands,Portugal,Spain,Uruguway all have very lax attitude against weed, i see domino effect already in motion. In western countries max 20-30 years and weed will be completely legal.
And this letter,not even white house janitor is gonna read it , it is going straight to shredding machine.