Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

AMA reverses 72 year old position on cannabis: It does have

spice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
The AMA adopted a report drafted by the AMA Council on Science and Public Health (CSAPH) entitled, "Use of Cannabis for Medicinal Purposes," which affirmed the therapeutic benefits of marijuana and called for further research. The CSAPH report concluded that, "short term controlled trials indicate that smoked cannabis reduces neuropathic pain, improves appetite and caloric intake especially in patients with reduced muscle mass, and may relieve spasticity and pain in patients with multiple sclerosis." Furthermore, the report urges that "the Schedule I status of marijuana be reviewed with the goal of facilitating clinical research and development of cannabinoid-based medicines, and alternate delivery methods."

Fuckin' A :mrgreen:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Nice!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
sweet.. wonder how long the DEA is going to be able to hold out when their dogma flies in the face of all contemporary science!

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Yeah, the AMA has been one of the institutions that have been backing the government in this war, and now even their tradition-oriented, uber-conservative mentality has bowed...to....the.....science.

So, fight it Unca Sam.......you're going down. :axe:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
hey spice, you mind posting the link? would be good to be able to link to the source should i want to use it from time to time :)

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Great news.

We are living the fall of the wall day after day. :wink:

jakejunko

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2009
Its about time, i know numerous people on both ends of the political spectrum that support medicinal cannabis beacsue IT WORKS!!. Although i do think that cannabis should be available to non-medical patients ( like in Denver where anyone over 21 can possess up to an ounce) as a recreational substance like alcohol.