Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Alcohol far more dangerous for teens than cannabis

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
depends.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
on what? the statement is right because (s)he wrote average.

restin a dit:
people that stare dumbly into the fire and say "wooooow how coooool" and are dropping acid and smokin' weed like I won't say what.

what's wrong with that?? fire staring is cool.

what are you trying to prove, restin?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I already posted what I wanted to say on the page before. Don't try to twist my words and don't make me repeat.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
?ll shed a tear for my transf?gured bra?n. ? would average around 20 dr?nks per week for a year and a half unt?l that one tr?p.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
OK so if I understand well the point you're making is that there is a higher percentage of cannabis users who abuse it than that of alcohol.

But what is alcohol abuse? What is cannabis abuse?

If five drinks a week is abuse then at least half of the society abuses it. If you consider smoking weed once a week is abuse almost all users abuse it. If you consider more than 3 times a week is abuse there is still a huge part of them that fall in the abuse category.

But you can't deny the fact that alcohol abuse is much more unhealthy than cannabis abuse... (which might explain why there is maybe a higher percentage of users abusing it). That's what the thread is talking about...

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
restin a dit:
OK means, that alcohol does not affect the daily life.
Ergo, that a substance does not affect how you live directly. Best, but not only example is addiction.
But you can't deny the fact that alcohol abuse is much more unhealthy than cannabis abuse... (which might explain why there is maybe a higher percentage of users abusing it). That's what the thread is talking about...
I never did that................

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
you're a SCOT, your bodies do not work with livers any more :lol:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
restin a dit:
I already posted what I wanted to say on the page before. Don't try to twist my words and don't make me repeat.

why so defensive? i ask what is your point because you have posted here in behalf of alcohol, trying to show that other stuff like weed and acid can be dangerous too, as if we didn't know already.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
because you are asking me the same things fork already did. No, I didn't really want to say that weed and acid are dangerous....dear. Never mind.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
:|

???????? a dit:
you have posted here in behalf of alcohol, trying to show that other stuff like weed and acid can be dangerous too, as if we didn't know already.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
THREAD SUMMARY

anything can be abused by us prickly humans

but

we can classify stuff by it's potential dangerousness

if we apply this to drugs, alcohol comes first than cannabis on the list

END THREAD

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I wouldn't go so far as to give such a conclusion, because perhaps certain types of people tend to use more alcohol and other types use psychedelics and again other types use opiates and perhaps these different types differ in their willingness to escape.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
yes but i'm referring to the potential for trouble inherent to the substance, disregarding the user.

AllenB

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2009
I totally agree with you that any kind of addiction is poison for the teens. This is affecting our young generation tremendously. And it’s our responsibility to do something for the society.