Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

alcohol effecting entheogens

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Small amounts of alcohol are okay with shrooms (like a beer to relax before the trip, or a glass of wine when the peak is over.

However higher doses of alcohol and high doses of shrooms are shit. You can get minor convulsions, plus in the end you can't remember anything and it feels like you just had a very exhausting trip for nothing.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
tryptonaut a dit:
Small amounts of alcohol are okay with shrooms (like a beer to relax before the trip, or a glass of wine when the peak is over.

However higher doses of alcohol and high doses of shrooms are shit. You can get minor convulsions, plus in the end you can't remember anything and it feels like you just had a very exhausting trip for nothing.

I can only repeat that again for mescaline. I've done something really stupid last weekend. Took some San Pedro cactus that had remained from my last trip (I had just drunk the fluid and it had been a nice trip).
I thought the remaining matter could not be holding a lot of mescaline, so I ate it and then went to a club. Because I wasn't counting on feeling much from the mescaline, I started drinking with my friends - and unfortunately they were drinking fast. I had a couple of beers and a couple of tequilas in no time.
Then it suddenly hit me (doh, I should've known that mescaline always hits you on the back of the head with no warning...). I realized I was really shitfaced when a friend of mine asked me what the hell I was on.
I think I had a lot of fun, but all I can remember is bits and pieces. Suddenly the lights went on in the club and it was 6 in the morning. I didn't remember the last 4-5 hours at all, and although it's not bad (I was at an electro party with only drugged people) I really hate myself for having drunk that much alcohol. I could've enjoyed myself a lot better (and remembered it!) without all the tequila and only two or three beers.