Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Advertising???

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Why not? If he ask some shop with desired drug, soil, every thing what shop can sell or some kind of world wide stuff, why I can't say to him one or two shops? On other hand I will say to him to contact me in PM subway-way or just post him direct link of that one particular stuff not whole shop! No matter if that link is shop looking it as whole!

This matter should be discussed and we need to write some laws!
Why someone can't hear from me where he can buy good cacti!!???!!

This isn't offend word to you as moderator but hard criticism to site-forum owner. Does someone fear that user and consumers of their articles can slip away to other shop?

I do not understand.
If U doesn't see name of shop as invitation to buy some stuff or just REAL advertising like "I know one good shop with Prdac, amazing Prdac they have, no other shop or grower doesn't have so strong-natural-extracted-*.* Prdac! Prdac in Shaazarenth is the best Prdac in EU.

Mix from this words and combination of meanings are advertising.

For subjective good word given to some kind of product, in objective look where U have bought it doesn't count as advertising!? This is choice!!!!! Not some kind of "see I post yours shop name here and there" money hunt!

Think bout it cause forum isn't fair, in fact it forbidden our right to free speak and right to express our thoughts! PLEASE PLAY LITTLE WITH MY POST. I HAVE SAD WHAT I NEED TO.

Peace
Light
Love
Bless