Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Adverse Entity Encountering Anyone?

PsycheSmirk

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Déc 2008
i experienced a trip like this just earlier tonight.
i don't remember much of it. most of it was a blur because everything was happening extremely fast.
after taking two big hits (and already feeling 'funny'), i layed down on my bed and completely covered myself with my blanket so that i was in complete darkness.
i kept thinking 'i wonder when it'll hit me,' and before i could think anything else, it did.
swirls of blue and yellow and orange were dancing around on the back of my eyelids. all of a sudden i was "transported" into this entirely new universe. i had no idea that i was Molly (...that's my name), that i ever had been, or even that i was on salvia. the only thing that i knew was that where i had been transported to was where i was "supposed to be." i wasn't supposed to be in normal reality, i was supposed to be in this new universe.
everything had very flat, solid colors (gray, yellow, black and lime green), and i was viewing everything like a fish-eye lens on a camera. i was in what i can only describe as a suburban neighborhood, populated by a bunch of what i can only describe as the little, yellow humanesque figure that is the logo for AOL. everything was very "50's"-ish... white-picket-fence-perfect. i got the sense that it was TOO perfect, to the point of being plastic and fake. something about being in that place felt very disturbing and unwelcoming.
i (or whoever 'i' was, at that point) felt different, and i immediately knew that i had somehow inhabited the body of one of the Yellow People. i held out my hands in front of me. they were flat, glossy, and papery. i looked up and there was another Yellow Person standing on the path leading up to my house that i apparently lived in. the street behind it was busy and loud and distracting. i watched other Yellow People run with their fedora hats and their briefcases with papers flying out all over the place. i got the sense that a house was on fire somewhere down my street. i looked at the Yellow Person in front of me again and saw that it had grabbed my "hands" and was stretching them, trying to pull me into the street. every last cell (or whatever the place i was in was made out of) of the Yellow People street gave off a negative vibe and something was telling me that i needed to get out of that place.
this freaked me the fuck out, so i tried to pull my hands away from whatever was holding on to me and my hands morphed with what was holding onto me and stretched, like taffy being pulled. "don't try to leave. you can't," was what this being was saying to me through some form of communication.
i could feel my trip spiraling downward, and started wondering if i would ever get out of this universe i was in.
after what seemed like a lifetime of living with the Yellow People, i thought of something lighter to bring me out of my bad trip, and it helped...
i opened my eyes and the first thing that i saw was my hand in front of my face (i had started out laying on my back but was now laying on my side). i had no clue as to what it was or who it belonged to. i couldn't move, i was paralyzed.
i was staring at my hand through the eyes of another person. i managed to move one of my fingers. it was coming back to me now that this was MY hand.
i moved another finger. and another. with every movement i made i literally felt myself making LITERAL sparks in history. i could FEEL energy coming out of my body whenever i moved my finger, and i knew that i was changing something, even if it was on the other side of the universe and i couldn't see it happening. but i just had the feeling that something WAS happening.
i closed my eyes again and turned to lay on my back. i felt the warmth of my blanket, and this intense, kind, loving feeling of euphoria swept over me.
i could feel a presence in the room, but it was a positive one. it was telling me that i was okay, and to relax.
after that i was pretty much snapped completely out of sally-space, so i just layed there mind-boggled.

i think i'll hold off on it for a while.
clearly i'm not ready to completely let go of my ego.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I have read of one positive, completely euphoric trip on salvia - ever.

I find that salvia is the only drug that people can really, really learn what reality truly is, the closest we can see to how far away our basis line is from what we think is reality.

What if you were on salvia 24/7 forever?

Jablan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juil 2010
I dont know if they are alive, but they looked very much alive to me.
ive met Snake like creatures( i call them banana snakes)
and I encountered a pyramid of laughing faces
i also see zipper like things that move towards me,
Plants also seem to breathe, and grow really fast, like it wanted to overgrow me.

Joki42

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Oct 2010
Check out the books by Carlos Castenada.

chuckles

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juin 2012
hi- read with interest and ..empathy- any new developements? i view there is/are -literally-an infinite number of reality/energy "systems" which -necessarily span the entire gamut of "persuation" accessible to the "human" mind and way-way beyond the pale of ourcomprehension(s). their are undoubtedly -perceived "intentions"
that would be totally -unintegrateable by our consensual boundaries(which define us) But -underneath/su[pporting in TOTO- is the ineffable -unicity that -IS--the very -bedrock-unborn and absolutely inclusive -BEING- that -arise,s spontaneously and absolutely unites all seemingly divers sentient expressions. what you experienced was no doubt-certainly -terrifying-quite deeply so- i wonder how the other sentient beings we label mice/rats etc. in "research" labs interpret the "researcher,s" -intent,s--We being defined /boundaried have as our authentic -salvativ/rest/peace-this certain primal ground of being --when seen and "surrendered" to will -envelope us in the Authentic present -a present upstream of "us" and where all is at profound peace.

F

fh8g97

Invité
i'd double the next dose if i were you. it will make little difference whether or not someone is there with you, in terms of comfort, and at a high enough dose, there is no issue over whether or not to let go, letting go is simply all that can be done/ is done. really having someone present or not is a simple matter of what you think will make you most comfortable. though know if you do go it alone, i would recommend at least having someone there to talk with afterwards, even if on the phone. as one makes their return journey back to their senses/body, some intense feelings may arise that one may feel compelled to share, and having someone to share it with can sometimes be crucial in the intergration of it to your sober reality. hope that helps, good luck.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I never encounterd adverse (evil) entities while visiting salvia space. Going into salvia space might be scary. I never had the feeling there was anything evil to it. Scary yes. Evil no.

What are these entities? I think they are part of the self.

I did encounter entities that where judging me. These entities i would discribe as being stern, not as evil or hostile. They where being stern, like a teacher who is being stern to a student who is not paying attention to his lessons.

Other entities i encountered felt like they have a gentle nature. I never encountered something evil or truely hostile while on salvia.