Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2C-I

time2poop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Nov 2008
i've done 15mg of 2ci 3 times. i was not impressed. the best part of the experience was that it felt like i had a warm blanket over my body, laughed hysterically but was hoping for a deep, profound, colorful experience and i got none of that. it seemed more like a recreational drug than one for meditation. i tried it 3 times to give it a chance thinking it was my mindset, i think that's just the way 2ci is. very physical, very funny, but pretty shallow from my 3 experiences. i could definitely see at higher doses a massive bodyload could come, my muscles were pretty tensed up but didn't bother my a whole lot, not at all like 5-meo-dipt (i haven't dabbled with a lot of different RC's so this is what i compare it to even though they're not related at all hah) that stuff had horrendous bodyload.

my tripping buddy, consumed the same amount on one occasion and had a difficult time with insane visuals, some panic, etc he claimed. i got none of that nor did i get any panic but had a lot of energy.

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
that being likewise what i did the first few times before i had that intense 2CI trip, 15mg is a pretty light dose. its usually like tripping without tripping for me. the effects can change a lot as you raise the dose. i'm actually reluctant to recommend doing that, because my intense 2CI trip was hella fierce. at least on mushrooms/acid i could get up and walk around and a change of setting made things better.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
st.bot.32 a dit:
that being likewise what i did the first few times before i had that intense 2CI trip, 15mg is a pretty light dose. its usually like tripping without tripping for me. the effects can change a lot as you raise the dose. i'm actually reluctant to recommend doing that, because my intense 2CI trip was hella fierce. at least on mushrooms/acid i could get up and walk around and a change of setting made things better.

bold-i-UNDERLINED TEXT:
What is really interesting in 2C-I, dosage effect! :!:
This stuff doesn't have any kind of logical or common dosage effect! :!: Like MDMA, MDA, LSD, Mescaline, 2CB, scopolamine, speed(all kinds of x-methylphenethylamine drugs), PCP, Ketamine, Heroin, Morphine, benzos&barbit, Cocaine, Mushrooms.
Only weed and hash I could stick out from this. Cause they act like/similarly different to 2C-I. Increased dosage doesn't increase exponentially effects of those two substances! Low acting effect with 2C-I starts on 5mg and continues to 10mg. Then after lifting dosages really perceptively strong , concentration distracting and mentionable effects occur round 15-17mg.
After that 2C-I acting/starting point becomes whole new different thing! Total shock to body! Someone becomes fully stunned or shocked(overload by body load), other psychotic and hysterical with common laugh(laugh is lower part of this level cause U become aware of weird acting power that something weird flows trough your soul,essence,behavior(U "awake" more then 100 times in first 2 hours in suchlike states of mind and wake up with clear "normal mind" off that insanity.(I sometimes know to apologize people round me after hood awaking laugh in 3AM!! :wink: )
Psychotic starts on higher medium dose and catatonic stupor on high dosages over 45mg)

There are also many different body ways. Speed factor in low dose and stuporic in higher! 3D visuals in higher and superb 2D on lower, even more better then on higher dosages! Also euphoric act is the best on low to medium low doses. Flashbacks arrive after higher dose but fuck up mind after lower dose and hangover also!! Emphatic effect is the best on medium dose. But no speed effect occur in it. Low and high dose have biggest "party dance like properties".
THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW:
IF SOMEONE WANT TO KNOW MORE ASK. POST QUESTION. I WILL USE NEXT TIME 2C-E or 2C-T-2. And will post what have felt.
If someone have any XP, please post knowledge. 8) :)

time2poop

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Nov 2008
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW:
IF SOMEONE WANT TO KNOW MORE ASK. POST QUESTION. I WILL USE NEXT TIME 2C-E or 2C-T-2. And will post what have felt.

never done 2ce or 2-ct-2, i had one opportunity to pick up some 2-ct-2 but i decided to pick up some 2-ct-7 instead. this was in either 2002 or 2003 when the2-ct's first hit my area and, like an idiot, i snorted my dose (not knowing that death can occur easily by snorting 2-ct-7). long story short it was MUCH more impressive IMHO than anything 2ci offered me. 2-ct-7 was brilliantly visual and colorful, really incredible although potentially dangerous i've since heard. i had no problems such as throat swelling up, nausea, or anything of that nature, it was just a wonderful, solid, very visual trip. intense patterns and pouring colors, something i was hoping to get from 2ci.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
time2poop a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW:

never done 2ce or 2-ct-2, i had one opportunity to pick up some 2-ct-2 but i decided to pick up some 2-ct-7 instead. this was in either 2002 or 2003 when the2-ct's first hit my area and, like an idiot, i snorted my dose (not knowing that death can occur easily by snorting 2-ct-7). long story short it was MUCH more impressive IMHO than anything 2ci offered me. 2-ct-7 was brilliantly visual and colorful, really incredible although potentially dangerous i've since heard. i had no problems such as throat swelling up, nausea, or anything of that nature, it was just a wonderful, solid, very visual trip. intense patterns and pouring colors, something i was hoping to get from 2ci.

Cause U tried 2C-T-7 and know it's effect could U look on Wiki and Erowid bout my possible stuff to get. Measure quality and tell me what U think. Why is one better then other and such, what would U like.Anything what falls out of your mind. Also if U like to have some PM me, here I won't talk bout that!! Also have other stuff so PM me tomorrow/Saturday.
Peace
Light
Love
Bless