Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

2-D Weed

KornieBoeBoe

Banni
Inscrit
21 Oct 2004
I've got a question about a sertin kind of weed
About 2-D is it real ? does it really exicst ?
because I know allot of rumors about it but never had a change to buy it.

Its suposed to disable the 3the dimention so you can only see
in 2 dimensions

Greetz
Korneel

Andros

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Sept 2005
Weed that makes everything look flat? I think you would have to be more than high to see somehting like that. It's all in your head anyway, so you see what ever you want to see. If you can convince yourself that the weed will do that then you will probably see it.

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Salvia usually makes me see everything in 2-D so perhaps the rumors are about Salvia.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
It may be some synthetic THC. Do you know how much it costs? This page tells you about synthetic THC. It contains other chemicals, related to THC.

It would be great to get some of that. I have heard that it makes you really high and you start to hallucinate.
:dancing:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
try eating some thc and see if you dont hallucinate then! :p :think: :grin:

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Hey crying, thats quite an old text! from 1971! and the title reads "resent developments in cannabis chemistry" but its not al that resent anymore ;) but I will read it when I've got the time!

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Oh my god :f sorry. I tried to find a newer one but I didnt. Here is a discussion about synth THC. Im not sure if Im allowed to post that link here, tell me if Im not. :upsidedown:

plantguardian

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Déc 2005
I've been smokin' and growin' pot for more than a quarter of a century and I've never heard of any kind of pot having that effect... but I certainly don't know everything! Not by a long shot... [chuckle]

I would think that effect is something you might get with Salvia (as mentioned previously) or perhaps from huffing inhalants... from the lack of oxygen in the brain... but IF that kind of weed DOES exist there's probably someone on Overgrow.com who's heard of it. If you visit there, keep in mind that a lot of immature people frequent that site and you'll probably get a lot of negative comments... but there are also a lot of very knowledgable folks there too who'll be happy to help you if they can.

Good luck in your quest for the mythical 2-D weed. I hope you find it.

piano

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Déc 2005
sounds like a fun experiment!!!

but Marihuana only promote's 3D thinking with me???

in fact I get a CAD way of thinking from weed.(CAD=computer aided design) i can see my toughts (animated 3D) the same way i hear my thinking voice!

and still remain with two feets to the ground at the same time.

are there details to your experiment? please share.

Dreamscape.