Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

NeoNono

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Déc 2008
fucking-hippies.jpg

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
you're definitely welcome, i think this forum is ideal for someone who lives such an alternate lifestyle
so welcome :D

NeoNono

Inscrit
4 Déc 2008
Ahah, you won't get me like that. I don't travel without my little friend :

images

Eheh, welcome ;)

NeoNono

Inscrit
4 Déc 2008
I will not fail, this is a promise.

419153trex.jpg

Come on, dear. Leave those poor-middle-class-"90s' style" girls alone.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't know what neonono is doing.

Hi Emile, and welcome.

I must say, though - why the minimalist style. I conflict the idea a bit around in my head - you know, "Should I just pack up all my shit, sell it / trade it off and go live on the beach somewhere and enjoy life?"

Or... do I do what I'm doing now.

the way I look at it is - I am going for my education to get a job that can abide by the rules of the system, yet better the environement. My goal is to find a job where I research change that benefits (in chemistry) and with my money I purchase sustainable energy (AND A GREENHOUSE) literally a green house has been my #1 goal in life since I was 14.

So ~ I have to ask, do you have regrets in choosing such a life style?

Do you have a job?

Have you ever had the ambition to change through the system, rather than to live outside it?

I'm not having a go at you - I'm really genuinely curious.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hello Emile and Welcome to the community :D

I loved the post with your picture THE HUNGER, It reminded me of the thread I was talking with your mother in :lol:
I really must reply to that last post, Things have been a little busy in the real world for me for a while now and the post is so long and detailed I haven't found time to address it properly and I wish to entertain it with as much energy and enthusiasm that went into creating the reply :)

You sound like you are at peace with your life style and it sounds like a good one too, I too wish to return to a simillar lifestyle at some point. Just gotta work my way out of the concrete jungle again :rolleyes: :lol: