Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

100x--the trip that never ends

fluoroantimonic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Déc 2008
I don't get the big deal about the "100x" stuff. As long as you measure the amount correctly, you'll get the same dose whether it's 10x or 100x, although I seriously doubt any commercially available extract is actually near 100x. BTW, theoretically 100x extract would consist of 25% salvinorin-A..

Also, pure salvinorin-A has been smoked(more like vaporized actually) on its own by a few brave people. Still, as long as they measured the dose correctly, they probably got the same effects as the equivalent amount of 10x.. minus the nasty smoke. The problem with pure salv-A is that directly measuring the correct dose requires some very accurate scales. Without good scales, you'd be in for a hell of a surprise!

Twilight

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
I almost always hear chanting voices for some reason.. neither male or female and both at the same time.
I've tried tripping with music, and sometimes it just morphs into chants as well..
Woah, I've had that too!
It's not that I really héard the singing, but more a sensation of some kind of Mazatec chanting around me as if I was taking part of one of their rituals.
Really interesting. :)

JediMindTricks

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2009
Even with a lot of experience, people still find Salvia to be a very extreme plant.
1 bowl in 1 hit held in for as long as possible can lead to some amazing experiences. Of course I am referring to 60x, who knows if it really was or not but it was a strong experience. Easily the strongest I have ever had.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
AllenB, can you please remove the ad from your signature, it is not allowed on this site.

PsychedelicPirate

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mar 2009
fluoroantimonic a dit:
I don't get the big deal about the "100x" stuff. As long as you measure the amount correctly, you'll get the same dose whether it's 10x or 100x
It's a big deal when you don't smoke anything and have weak lungs. It's much easier to hold in my dose of 45x than an equal dose of 10x. My lungs are very small.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
AllenB hasnt removed either of the two adverts in each of his posts . He has been asked 3 times and i also sent him a PM . I think he should be given a helping hand .

Not wanting to argue but i`ve read seneral times that more than 30X isnt posible and that all the adverts for higher concentrations are disshonest .

significationof?!?

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Déc 2008
While it is very possible that nobody really sells extracts above 30x (but advertises them as higher), I don't see how it would be impossible to create an extract of higher potency... The only limit would be pure salvinorin A, but that goes beyond the scope of a simple acetone extraction.

ramdass7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Does mixing salvia with weed-- kill the effect of salvia...? tried 20x through water bong... just felt like a gravitational force pushing me sideways, like I was traveling some 50-60 miles per hour- then you feel those energy vibes in the body... like a good weed high... then it goes away-

leaving me lightheaded- like a good weed high- no real visuals-

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
KOArecepters a dit:
yes 100x salvia is dank. crystals all over and crystals in the bottom of the bag after if you have a dank bag. i hate when people say salvia 100x is a marketing ploy. extract = how many grams used per gram of salvia. its possible but it just becomes crystally because all the salvinorin a cant absorb into the leaf if there is too much.

do you have any idea what your talking about? salvia extract is an oil. much like hash oil/green oil (made with alcohol/naptha). its not going to have "crystals" all over the place. its going to be black, and leave black resin stains anywhere it touches. and if it was 100X there wouldnt be leaf in the end product. it would be freebased to its crystal form.

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
ramdass7 a dit:
Does mixing salvia with weed-- kill the effect of salvia...? tried 20x through water bong... just felt like a gravitational force pushing me sideways, like I was traveling some 50-60 miles per hour- then you feel those energy vibes in the body... like a good weed high... then it goes away-

leaving me lightheaded- like a good weed high- no real visuals-

experienced pretty much the same thing when i mixed with weed too
just felt a momentum like spinning and then was really high. couldn't think very well either.