Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

police interrogation psychology

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
oh wonderful.

grivois

Psychonaut
Inscrit
22 Fev 2011
Nice

I love "Google Translation"

:D

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Point taken.

I guess I am just jaded, having experienced it firsthand.

At this point I'm pretty interested in the psychology of what would make one want to police others, what moral high ground they are coming from, it seems most of them actually arent smart enough to practice psychological manipulation unless they are holding a weapon.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
believe me, you're not the only one...

arent smart enough to practice psychological manipulation

it's high level black magick. only those who know love or compassion may perform it successfully on another who knows love or compassion, making it even darker.

it's amazing also, how successful mass hypnosis is, given how basic the method. it can convince a sincere man to carry out some of the most extreme acts of physical and mental abuse without causing the doer the slightest remorse. cold logic.

interesting though is that when the rising "intelligence" of awareness (awareness of awareness) comes into play, the greater compassion (empathy) tends to redefine those old morals.

this is one reason that i have hope; with the acceleration of the information era being exponential, more awareness may be cultivated even in the layman.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
1) "80% of people refuse their right of silence and counsel" - Bad.

2) Spice, I agree cops aren't always the brightest when it comes to psychological manipulation, though they exist. Usually, if you actually have skill, just direct promotion to the bureau. - Sad but true.

3) The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. - Patriot Act + NDAA make a large portion of this statement obsolete.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
darkwolfunseen a dit:
2) Spice, I agree cops aren't always the brightest when it comes to psychological manipulation, though they exist. Usually, if you actually have skill, just direct promotion to the bureau. - Sad but true.

As i where a activist in the past, i have been jailed multiple time for nonses reason. But interrogation was always a part, since i where a activist they always tried to find out as much as possible. But i must admit, the most cops suck at this psychology of interrogation. I would talk about everything, but i totally refuse to talk if the subject was brought up about activism. I just completetly silinced, and then they tried all there interrogation tricks which was kind of funny because as soon i saw they where performing one technique, i made them clear that they should have payed more attention on there study, since this technique would surely fail... Sometimes they even came up with false testimony's about my fellow activists who claimed that i where involved in some of there activity's. But when i read them, these testimony's did not even came close to what really had happened so i could always conclude that it was fake, and again told them that they should have write a better one to convince me... :D

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
cops are as dumb as they are being programmed. a simple rule of thumb is that programs are always only as dumb or intelligent as the one who writes the program. and it's also relatively obvious that most of the programs are somewhere in between relatively and totally retarded.

the basic excuse/explanation or so whatever you want to call it, is that they are only doing their job/program etc etc.
which is not exactly like but at least similar to possibly fascist concepts like "the end justifies the means" or so. basically cops are only the ones who execute the program of the state, so to say.

i would say the problem is a bit related to how it's a lot with politicians nowadays. there is simply such a huge gap between us and them. how the system is supposed to work is that they should represent us, but actually they can't really do that, because they don't really know us etc etc... too little empathy and too much rationality and blind minds that can only think in terms of rules or so in a not positive enough way.

so well we could say we are also a little bit like for example ants, where the system or state or so can always evolve and become better and people who say it's already perfect, almost always are really talking shit. there's simply not enough understanding or "real understanding" and this leads to them wanting to enforce their limited ways of viewing the world and reality on us. it's a subliminal, but also obvious level. fear and ignorance are being used as tools. beware!!!!

one of the basic problems is as i said the lack of empathy or "real empathy" or so. it's mostly too inhumane and in other points too tolerant. they just don't see the real big picture and reality. they live in their own little unfair worlds. moreover history and reality prove that violence on many levels and in many forms are the only rule.
it's a retarded rule of evolution that they propagate as oh so civilized or whatnot. that the strongest is the one who is right. and to those who think like that i would in something like 99% of the cases say: fuck off stupid nazi faggots.
the machines have taken over. and the program is retarded lol... *sigh*... :x :-? :|
the times are changing and it's more and more becoming crucial to be able to think for yourself and be able to open the mind and stuff like that....
perspectives and what we think matters more than we think. and if you aren't in control of that in and for yourself, then the probability is higher that someone or something else wants to take over. i have been there. so please be careful!!! don't play the game of ignorance, fear and violence. it's really not worth it!!!

peace

Morkarov

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Fev 2012
Don't worry , it's look like in France....

Policeman should die for a peace world.

(Damn sorry , my english is bad...).

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm i wonder who is more to blame.. those who tell them what to do or those who do that. i always think like if someone makes a mistake, the chance to learn should be given. but yeah then again that's what the conflict would boil down to. that it's all a matter of perspective etc etc... and some people always seem to want that their perspective is the one that is "right" etc etc... or that they are so childish that they can't even admit that they made a mistake.... stupid ego shit like that... :roll::-:)x

i mean yeah... they beat each other up and wars have been fought over whose perspective supposedly is right. i think mostly like if you have to use violence to "establish" the perspective or shit like that, then very often it's not good.

i think with the internet the social revolution will be more emphasised, but "obviously" there will also be opposing tendencies and forces. for example fear control and oppression etc etc... one side of it is that we live together on the planet and another side is nobody knows everything etc etc... it's a bit about having to learn things the hard way.
there's simply so much ignorance towards nature and ourselves in so many ways really etc etc...
i say rethink the programs and have more intelligent approaches. it's possible...:question::thumbsup:
question shit!!!! try to be aware of concepts like "loose change".

peace

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
My sister was friends with a district attorney in a major U.S. city, he said once that they plea bargain almost all of the cases out. If they took them to trial most of the cases would walk. They have to in order to keep conviction rates up.

Rules to live by...

#1 ask if you are being charged, if you are not leave do not speak if they insist on continuing the interrogation, ask for your lawyer and remind them that they are being taped.

#2 If you are being charged, do not talk without an attorney, refer to rule number 1.

#3 Never take the deal unless you are guilty and the evidence is insurmountable!

The insight I gained by my sisters relationship with that D.A. was scary and sicking, and by the way these rules were not my creation! This came from the horses mouth, so to speak!

zgoat69

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2012
Most of the people that I went to school with that are now cops were really picked on a lot. It's not so much a moral high ground as it is sweet revenge on the society that shunned them as kids. Like their inner child is lashing out with a tazer. That report didn't enlighten me at all, cuz, like spice said, I been through it all a dozen times. Jaded? Probably. Their playbook is merely a guide to intimidation, and that's only needed by those who never knew how to intimidate. I wanna write a playbook for those being interrogated now.

Nevermind, it'd only contain one page that says "keep yer fucking mouth shut!"

Funny, the 5th amendment is talked about so often, but rarely used when applicable.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm this reminds me of the movie "the matrix" again lol.... in one scene neo is in a police interrogation with the agents and he wants to speak, but he can't because his lips are growing together or something strange like that... well i think this can be seen symbollically also...

i think it connects to this topic, because this is what is being pointed towards in this thread... what the police is doing wrong...
i would say to a relatively too great extent this is true in reality in the sense that they rather intimidate and act out fear-aggression senselessly and too exagerated instead of being more sensitive. as i see it, this is part of a dehumanisation program which is mostly based on fear and ignorance. because i think this can make it worse also... like it could make the criminals more aggressive subliminally, possibly... well it's a sensible topic and in regards to sensitivity and such most police could learn a better balance for sure... as if the police is merging with the army in some ways or sense.... i say... WATCH OUT!!!
know your rights!!!! and don't give in to fear control and dehumanisation!!! :!::!::toimonster:

now that we got the internet people can work against individuals or groups in more advanced ways without the fascism, retardism and stupid programs of the police. until the police has a better common sense and more evolved program we have the internet and such or what comes with it against the police. i just don't think violence is a real solution. maybe the police should practice diplomaty better instead of brute force primitivity. *sigh*
in my opinion policemen should rather be honorful like knights and in that sense be "persons" and not only like machines that do their orders or programs or so..... something like that lol.... :Oo::?:
i say the police programs have to get updated not only like army but with humaneness... peace, love and understanding are some key words that are hopefully not only pointing towards a unachievable utopia....

peace