Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

one bit of info most are unaware of with salvia

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
i'm very experienced over the past 15 years with entheogens in general but none as much as salvia divinorum. i would like to state this tho, there is a major MAJOR difference in potency when it comes to the 2 different kinds of salvia extracts, the first kind is your typical extract marketed as 5-160+x and usually resembles coffee grounds in appearance, this stuff is quickly made garbage full of impurities and not in any way ture to its namestake, the second kind is known as Standardized extract and ranges from 5x-20x and rarely any stronger, this resembles pot shake in consistency and is a dark greyish green in color and covered in visable salvorin crystals that you can see glistening like tinye salt like glitter on it. this is what you want and i garuntee that the 5x standardized will make the 160x you get from a headshop seem like absolute garbage. if you would like to know the best salvia extract ive encountered out of my 300+ salvia experiences try

XXX ive used them since 2001 and have tried a good many different vendor inbetween but honestly NOTHING compares. even their 5x has sent me into amnesiac states.

the key with salvia to is smoking it with no sound and as dimly lit space as possible, making sure you only pack one hit at a time, you must keep your flame preferabbly a blow torch style lighter on it for the entire hit and you must and i cannot stress this enough hold each hit for at the least 20 seconds, its best to have someone already ready to pack your hit while your holding it and also there to make sure you dont burn your house down because with this method and standardized extractions if you can make it to 3 hits your not going to remember what a pipe or fire is. please post back any reports and no matter how experienced you become do not do this alone. also make sure your sitter isnt the kind who will make any noise while your tripping. noise ruins salvia when you reach true visionary states with it, personally id love to have acess to an isolation tank for salvia experiences lol

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
MindAsh a dit:
there is a major MAJOR difference in potency when it comes to the 2 different kinds of salvia extracts, the first kind is your typical extract marketed as 5-160+x and usually resembles coffee grounds in appearance, this stuff is quickly made garbage full of impurities and not in any way ture to its namestakel
That's interesting! I tried some 20x that was exactly as you described and definitely felt different, but no visions or anything insightful at all! I already bought some 25x of it and will smoke the full recommended dose, but this standardized action sounds much better.

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
trust me mate you wont regret switching to standardized. the 20(25)x from this particular vendor has shot me out farther than anything ive ever experienced and if i took 2 hits of it ive experienced full blown amnesiac states. i only go so strong because i can pack 5 or 6 small leaf fragments coated in glistening crystals and go beyond any possible description. hell even on 3 hits of the 5x from this vendor had me seeing crystalized root grwoing from my lower body and into my carpet as clear as day with my eyes wide open. i was then molested by thousands of figures that resembled the man in the big yellow hat from the childrens cartoon curious George. if you go with the 20x make sure you are absolutely not alone and with a very trusted sitter, i dont say so because of the mental strain it can entice but because of the fact that you can easily burn down your house and not even realize your on fire with such a strong product. just remember the key rules, smoke one hit at a time packed one hit at a time, preferably using a butane torch lighter and making sure to keep the flame on it for the entire duration of the hit, holding the hit no less than 20 seconds with only enough breath inbetween so as not to pass out, and preferably in the darkest area available void of any sound even heavy breathing.

i just ordered 1.2 grams of the 20x(25x) myself yesterday so i should have a report come this weekend or at the latest the middle of next week. good luck in your journeys and if you have any questions , would like to converse ect its best to hit me up on AIM at MindAsh2012 im very excited to hear what you gain through this

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Thanks for the advice bro! I think I'll order Salvia Light, and get some dagga too!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
environment makes the trip! i wish i had access to a tank too.

my first time doing it was just as the youtubers who got it flagged was, with friends, making fun of me, laughing and not knowing what was going on(doing it outside in day light)

but AFTER i found out what to do. things were much diffrent.

they say the trip lasts only a few mins, but when i did it correctly, i came out of my trip over an hour later possibly 2 i cant rembmer.

i was in my bed, with blankets wrapped around me, and a pillow half behind my head, and half hanging over my head(to hold the blanket away from my face while smoking)

i took 3 hits of 10x (the good kind) and went off into one of the most abstract trips of my life, im sure if you search this area of the forum for the thread you can find my trip report. but i came out of the trip dripping in sweat, and my mouth hanging open in awe. after comming out of the blankets i looked at the clock and was SHOCKED at how much time had gone by.

salvia is a tool that can be used to achieve a dreamlike surreal state, and as long as your not disturbed(there was NO sound, and NO movement this whole time, almost like i was asleep in a dream) you can stay in that "world" for ages. the drug may wear off quite quickly, but if you know what your doing you can easily stay in that state and explore the things that this mystical plant throws at you. it truly felt like interdementional traveling. and ive gone back to the SAME places on diffrent trips, almost like it was an actual gateway to another world that you could visit as long as nothing disturbs your physical being.

although to me the feeling of salvia is extremely uncomphortable, this is an amazing tool that should be treated with the utmost respect. the thing with this substance is though... if it dosnt like you it will let you know, and you have to be ready. i couldnt begin to discribe to you the feeling of being ready, but i sat on my salvia for quite a long ammount of time b4 i felt lady salvia was ready to show me her world. but the 2 or 3 times i did it b4 i got it right, she chewed me up and spat me out, and made her intentions quite clear.

thanks for the contribution, theres never a lack of info on this forum, thats why i stay here ;)

Jablan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Juil 2010
I just got some 50x standardized last week, and it also have that sparkling salt on it, and its been working just fine, but ill chek that link out.
But i can only buy from inside eu normaly
but i asked if the guys from your link here, and they can ship it to denmark, but since its from outside EU, the letter might get opened, due to taxes.
Salvia is not legal in denmark, but what would happen if the mailoffice opened it? a fine or???

im still getting some wild salvia experiences, but id really like to try your link here

chewupablotter

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I work in a Headshop where we sell Salvia in a few forms.

6x in pre-rolled joint form, 20x in various flavors, 40 x which is non flavored and suspiciously small amount, and then 60x which is flavored, its pretty expensive but personally I find it does the job!

We also sell leaves and recently got a new product called Maya Gold which has salvia as one of the ingredients and looks like a lump of pollen.

We seem to sell mainly the 40x, well all of them sell but not many people want to pay for the 60x

After a few failed experiments with salvia before both here in England and in Holland I found the 60x best and also though the flavor thing is a bit gimmicky It didn't seem too bad

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Smoking 60x sent me through a falling spiral in which part I "landed" in a play house that was brightly colored, but obviously unconnected to the reality outside. Trying to escape from such play house resulted in my body being displaced throughout the play house, in multiple locations, much like being in a room of mirrors. My friends were actors trying to hide the "true reality" of the play house people that built my surroundings with their bodies. I was attempting to claw them out of the walls but they were so fucking hard - hard as a rock I couldn't get a grip. Man being stuck here forever is going to drive me crazy!

Don't tell me anything above "20x" doesn't work lol...

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
For anyone who want to go thru trouble of checking out XXX...I spoke to the owner recently (April 2017) and looks like they won't ship to most states (there is "legal status" tab that you can click). Too bad for most of us.