Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

its funny how stress..

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
its funny how much stress can mess with you. over the past week ive been through the most stress ive ever been through in my life, and because of my current circumstances i cant escape it. usually ide just remove myself from the situation, but this is diffrent. ive gone through every possible senerio in my head, and theres no way around it. i had so many large and positive plans that were going to effect the world in a possitive way, but now.. its all gone. so much time planning, and its all for nothing. all i ever wanted to do was make the world a more positive place, and this is what i get? the world is truly evil.

so this is it. no legacy will be fulfilled, no lives will be improved, and people will be hurt. pittiful.

this is my depart from the forum. ive learned so much here, and met so many good people, and for that im thankful. but im sorry to say i wont be partaking in this mindset anymore. the world swallowed me up, and its over now. i love you all. and wish you the best in life. try to pick up where i failed. theres so much you can do to improve the world.. yes YOU. anyone can make the world a better place, and the sky is the limit. make someones day. it may seem a small task, but who knows how it could result. maybe you changed a murderers mind about a massicure and saved lives because you held the door for them and gave them a loveing smile. spread happyness where you can. be stronger than me, dont let the negitivity get to you. and have high ambitions. the only one stopping you from achieving what you want in life is you.

cya psychonaut. ill be watching over each and everyone of you.
call it the cowards way out, call it whatever you please. but this is my answer.
peace and love.
goodbye.

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Wow,
I wish you all the best mate, lots of love and keep youre head up.

Mrvn.