Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

has this happened to you???

• Auteur de la discussion noise
  • Date de début
N

noise

Invité
have you been in a situation were you plan to take blotters with a person and you do, but the others person has a b s o l u t e l y no effect???

ugh

:(

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Thats mind control at work... you might be interested in the thread up there. :)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
might be a blotter that hasn't been sprayed.. on purpose or by accident.
try again

peach

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Nov 2008
Blotters are usually made by dipping the entire sheet in an alcohol solution of acid from what I've heard from the guys that were deeply involved.

But it's important that the solution is mixed properly and spread out well to avoid dead patches. Inactive patches could also occur if an area was exposed to something that might have broken the acid down, like chlorine, heat or bright light.

People can get funny over this kind of thing though, pretending something isn't having an effect.

I've had more than one person tell me something isn't having an effect on them when it quite obviously should or is.

In one of those examples, I'm sure it was a bravery thing. Another was more complex, maybe they couldn't recognize the effect at the time or where in some way trying to make some point. I don't know.

All I know for sure is that it's not always as clear cut as getting a blank.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
The first time i took acid i had 1 blotter, 3 of my friends had taken the same amount and they were tripping balls
i didnt for some crap reason, got a dud which was really disapointing because i had been looking forward to it for aaages

but since then i've done it a few times and tripped the fk out so yea

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Dipped please and not sprayed or dropped .

Sounds to me like someone bought liquid and dropped it on blotters....... but not all of them .

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Well I didn't tried acid yet cause I can't find it in my hometown :cry:
But I got simular "problems" whit mushrooms everybody is tripping balls hanging out, and I'm like ???? Wtf I toke the same amount (ok I toke even more) and I'm tripping yes, but not as hard as those other people. Ok they where 1st timers but still.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
mhmmm the acid I mentioned before that was in my home seemed to be none :?

Either I was ripped off or I made a mistake with taking it :? Either way it is bullshit...absolutely no effect...

Double pity, cuz the set,setting&time management were absolutely perfect... :twisted:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
acid degrades in atmosphere and to uv fast. his blotter may have sat on a windowsill :p

N

noise

Invité
high guys....

my friend has just told me that he swallowed the blotter with the aluminium foil ! ! !

O_________O

i didn't notice when i gave it to him...... :retard:

could this be the reason why he didn't trip???

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
I've had it, where one of my friends hardly didn't notice a thing.
Kind of depressing as you feel like you cannot talk on the same level with that person.

It kind of holds me a littlle back then as well, and sometimes I even feel sort of guilty that I'm feeling it, and the other person is not.
That's happened quite a lot with Mdma and such.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
hahaha, well unless you had extremely strong stomach acid you couldn't eat through the aluminum... now he would have to dig in his shit to find it !

:lol:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
noise a dit:
my friend has just told me that he swallowed the blotter with the aluminium foil ! ! !

:lol: