Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

dosis?

• Auteur de la discussion hotkarl
  • Date de début
H

hotkarl

Invité
Hello there..
tried the 5X salvia joint this weekend. But nothing happend!
And i'm wondering how much i should smoke. Because this was the first time, and they say the 10x extract is only for advanced users.. So.. Can anyone tell me wich amount is normal.. How much do I have to smoke to get a good trip?
Thanx!

Klaunnd

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Août 2003
smoke like 1/4 of the whole dose, put in in a water bongo, get a powerfull ligther and always eating up the salvia, pull up big blow, and hold it for 30 sec's +- , then repeat until all the salvia is gone...

then post here your experience :p /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G

Glaukos

Invité
Don't recommend him a dosis, he has to find out what the best dose is for his self. especially with salvia, because it is one of the most potent drugs which is excisting on earth (read my trip report http://www.bluelight.nu/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113486&r=16). furthermore, everyone reacts different on drugs. my opinion is to start low and then work your way up.

good luke and have a nice journey

p.s. I should hold the smoke as long as you can in your lungs, try to inhale everything in one hit. If not, take 2 hits, but remember to inhale everything in 1 or 2 minutes. And after this experience you have to wait 1 hour, but if I were you I shall wait 1,5 hours to make sure.

bonzo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Oct 2003
right, everyone has his own dose. hold in mind that some are very sensitive and others are totally immune.
i don't think effects will come up after one or more hours by smoking salvia. it's one of the fastest reacting medicines when smoked, just like dmt, so you should feel anything (or nothing) within seconds. try to do it in total darkness and silence, and be still (meditate). i found out that effects wear off by moving around or putting light on and when getting back to rest they reappear. ...ooom...