Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Yopo and DMT

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Does it necessary to take MAOi when you take DMT (pure or in herbal form ) and similar analogs. Or is this necessary only in oral administration? And does MAOi powering, for example, the Yopo sniff?

Smoking DMT can be done without a MAOI. They say using a MAOI before it, will increase the duration of the experience but I've had too little experience with that myself to tell you first hand.

Sniffing doesnt need a MAOI also. If I udnerstand correctly, the MAOI keep the DMT from being destroyed in your stomach so as long as it doesnt pass your stomach, a MAOI isnt needed.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
yea but the information on the package of yopo from ******* claims that you can take a MAOi when you snort the yopo to increase visuals, but i don't think thats correct.

edit: a question: is there a goos way to oraly take yopo in combination with a MAOi? i would try it with some yerba mate and that would be a mao inhibitor for 40-50%

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Meduzz a dit:
yea but the information on the package of yopo from ******* claims that you can take a MAOi when you snort the yopo to increase visuals, but i don't think thats correct.

edit: a question: is there a goos way to oraly take yopo in combination with a MAOi? i would try it with some yerba mate and that would be a mao inhibitor for 40-50%

Yopo contains bufutenine , is very dangereus take it orally with MAOi .
Anadenathera Peregrina contains less bufutenine and more dmt and 5-meo-dmt , but most of online sources have Colubrina , it contains only bufutenine and can be very dangereus in high doses , without a MAOIi it have a stimulant effect and is a mood enchaner .
I love to smoke harmala extracts before smoke DMT , it makes a big diffrence , but is hard to smoke the harmala extract harder than the dmt, but there is now pure harmaline hcl online.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
amoak a dit:
Yopo contains bufutenine , is very dangereus take it orally with MAOi .
Anadenathera Peregrina contains less bufutenine and more dmt and 5-meo-dmt , but most of online sources have Colubrina , it contains only bufutenine and can be very dangereus in high doses , without a MAOIi it have a stimulant effect and is a mood enchaner .
I love to smoke harmala extracts before smoke DMT , it makes a big diffrence , but is hard to smoke the harmala extract harder than the dmt, but there is now pure harmaline hcl online.

the yopo i have comes from ******* and they say it's peregrina, could it be that it would be colubrina?

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I bought once in ******* and received Colubrina, was my first yopo order . The effect i get with these seeds is strange , is not visual but trippy , like a dream effect and i get nausea not severe but unpleasant and also pressure in my head .
after , i get Peregrina seeds from other swiss supplier , these seeds are great and can be used with the MHRB tek or with a water extraction as the virola snuff , i don't have nauseas and i have very powerfull visual effects .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
and how can you know if you have colubrina from peregrina?

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Because it come with the pack , in the pack is wrote 10g Anadenathera Colubrina seeds ******* , etc... , not peregrina , i just know 2 sources with real Peregrina .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
strange... the pack and the yopo information around the bag with the seeds say its peregrina...

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Meduzz a dit:
strange... the pack and the yopo information around the bag with the seeds say its peregrina...

New stock maybe , long time since my ******* yopo order , i can send you pics of the outside "pack" if you want confirm , and is wrote colubrina , but if they changed is because they have new stock or because nobody want buy it .

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
now how dangerous is taking peregrina orally with MAOi?

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Meduzz a dit:
now how dangerous is taking peregrina orally with MAOi?

(Bufotenine) can cause severe physical discomfort including circulatory distress, nausea, psychological distress (panic and fear), severe skin flushing, and has the possibility of being fatal. 

I love smoke or snort extracts from the seeds , when bufotenine is mixed with DMT or 5-meo-DMT as in Peregrina , I have powerfull visual effects but is always more disconfortable than DMT , but i never tried yopo seeds orally but it can be fatal .

G

Invité
sniffing yopo seeds mixed with lime is the worst thing you can do in your life. i did it twice (yes, i am an *sshole, but now i know), and both times i felt like i was going to die in that moment. i gave it to a friend to try, and he felt the same. the fear you get it is huge. my arms and head felt like they were about to explode from the pressure...and my head felt like a hard basketball. and the closed eye visuals were like a screensaver. i had a couple of open eye visuals, and i saw many tatoos in my body (i don't have any), and i looked just like an american-indian.
if you want to try it, go for it. yopo seeds with lime are something that i won't do again, for sure.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
******* sells peregrina nowadays.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
daytripper a dit:
sorry, but isn't the peregrina the same thing as yopo ?

Yopo can be Anadenathera Peregrina or Anadenathera Colubrina. they look alike but the colubrina contains more bufotenin.

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
If you toast 5 yopo seeds in a dry pan( no butter or oil) they 'pop' like popcorn and you grind them real fine.. you can snort these 5grinded toast beans and you will enter the world of DMT..

I recommend this way if you can't find any other DMT source. But I tell you it's not nice to snort toasted beans. I've tried this 3times, and if I compare it with smoking pure DMT I noticed that yopo gives a much more colourfull trip. Eachtime I snorted yopo I saw a rainbow snake. And walls of bright red yellow and green. When you snort yopo you'll notice the effect right away and 20minutes later the trip is over 60 minutes after the first sniff all side effect are gone(you might feel that you have to trow up this is because the other alkoids in yopo)

I later learned you're suppost to go through this walls to fully understand a DMT trip.

A few weeks ago someone tolld me he had pure DMT, I was thrilled!!
I have now smoked DMT 3times..and snorted it 3times..
every experience teached me more about the substance.
The last DMT trip was the most spiritual moment in my live.
I smoked a bit, took a balloon N20 and 15minutes later smoked more..

This time the snake returend and instead of swimming around me he eat me! I did not like that and at the same moment a great big light came out of the snake's back and spoke to me the whole trip.
I've eaten mushrooms and other psychedelics allot for the mind expanding experience. But I never learned so much in 20minutes...

On one moment in this trip I saw a light,.. I asked it if he could teach me the worlds wisedom.. He said that he already was.. when I asked myself if I was talking to myself i wanted to say yes but i simply couldn't.
:D

The strange thing about DMT is(i believe) that you get the full psychedelic experience without any mind fucks. When taken mushrooms or booze or cannabis it's sometimes real hard to understand what the hell is going on. With DMT it seemed like the complete opposite..