This Goddess and the Occultocracy
zezt a écrit :Well you must admit that from times past the elites have been into astrology right? As a way of trying to influence their power moves?

I'm in to astrology myself, and in the past everyone was into astrology, not just the elite, although they could afford the services of the best astrologers around.

But as an astrologer I must say the year 2012 has no significance, and neither does the Venus transit. Venus is one of the natural benefics in astrology. It rules art, love and prosperity.
"The present moment is the only door into existence. The past and future are not doors, they are walls."

"We place no reliance on virgin or pigeon. Our method is science, our aim is religion."

"Enlightenment doesn't care how you get there."
  Répondre
GOD a écrit :That was the best post that you have posted on the forum .

Thanks GOD Smile
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act ~ George Orwell
  Répondre
CaduceusMercurius a écrit :
zezt a écrit :Well you must admit that from times past the elites have been into astrology right? As a way of trying to influence their power moves?
I'm in to astrology myself, and in the past everyone was into astrology, not just the elite, although they could afford the services of the best astrologers around.

But as an astrologer I must say the year 2012 has no significance, and neither does the Venus transit. Venus is one of the natural benefics in astrology. It rules art, love and prosperity.

Your view seems to be at odds with McKenna and his ideas about 2012, John Major Jenkins, all supposedly influenced by Mayan prophecy to do with that date

I know that New Ageists have coopted this date for their own predictive programming as they usually do. A myth has been created about 2012. That is for sure

And I dont think everyone was into astrology.
I guess that our anceint ancestors were more aware of the star systems for navigation, planting etc. But it was the elites who creeated the static ideas of the stars and their motions. I have some notes on this. For knowledge and power. I must fish them out later.
  Répondre
I thought I would bring this thread back to life. WOW 2008! I didn't know I had been with this forum that long!

I found this because for ages I have been wanting to do a blog about the TABOO surrounding this subject (though I have also done one in the past too), and was wondering what to use in subtitle to describe a power structure that is into the occult, and so Googled 'occultocracy and immediately recognozed first link was this old thread, and have just been reading it.

I have news for you. This subject is STILL VERY VERY taboo. I cannot get a whipsper from most, leaders and followers in the psychedelic movement about it. When I joined Facebook I made sure to get as many contacts I could who are a diverse portion of the psychedelic community, however only one of them bothered to respond and this was so-called radical activist Charles Shaw, and it was negative. He insisted I do not 'confuse' his followers with this subject, quietly censored my posts, and then when I challenged him he banned me!

The latest weird taboo experience is with the philosopher Bernado Kastrup. I have been familiar with his ideas for several years, and find them interesting. he seemed a friendly guy who responds to challenges to his ideas, and questions so I pmed him on his FB explaining as well as I could. SILENCE! So, I then publically commented on his youtube video, and his response was VERY odd, cold, and he said quite clearly he does not want to talk about this subject. His whole manner was really unfriendly. I smelt fear.

So hmmmm. We are in dire straights. The globalists are marching on with their false flags and staged shootings etc, and are using this sorcery as mind control and noone wants to talk about it...?
Not long ago many in the psychedelic community were putting all their hopes on '2012'. Jack all happened, except things have got worse and worse and worse. it is So lazy for the mindset who imagines theres gonna be some 'saviour' gonna sort all their problems out, and they think they din't have to make ANY effort to look deep into what is going on? That is the vibe I get
  Répondre
FFS Why do you think everything is staged???
It isn't because politicians and the media exploit such events they are staged, now are they?

Which shootings are you referring to?
  Répondre
Demahdi a écrit :FFS Why do you think everything is staged???
It isn't because politicians and the media exploit such events they are staged, now are they?

Which shootings are you referring to?

I am sorry mate, you are going on ignore. Reasons. Well I am still not happy with your earlier disrespect, but you also stop my flow. I want to move on and explore with people who understand, and not have to back track for someone who has missed the class -so to speak. Like I dig it, you do not agree with me, but me having to deal with your relentless ignore-ance is trying so --ignored!
  Répondre
the irony is though that without your (you the ignored) at least efforts this place is D E A D! lol...Which doesn't say very much for 'psychonauts'
  Répondre
I wasn't disrespectful intentionally. Like I said I was being familiar. And who says I don't agree on a thing or two?
I am not trying to stop anyone. But not answering any question isn't getting us anywhere, is it?
I find it sad you put me on ignore after I changed my ways. Angel

All has opinion but not too many aspire for a consensus. Most stick to their own paradigm endlessly forever.
And that's ok, but the irony in you is funny as well "friend".
I hope we can move on because I still have lots to offer. I am like a hawk scanning certain topics and I will open a topic about European migration etc somewhere end of this year.
  Répondre
Zezt just calls everyone who doesn,t agree with him disrespectfull and rude. If you don,t agree with zezt, zezt will put you on ignore.
The problem with zezt is that he suffers from conspiranoia. a dangerous disease that stops all logical thinking. Patients are sucked in to the conspiranoid reality tunnel and develope tunnel vision. It is very sad that he needs to spread his conspiranoia all over this forum. This forum is NOT about occult illuminati NWO conspiracy,s. This forum is NOT about eyes in paramids or 9/11.
I said this many times before. There are a LOT of other forums that deal with these subjects.
This subjects is about psychonauts and for psychonauts. Please let him take his conspiranoia somewhere else. Please let him STOP shooting his conspiranoia jizz all over the tits of this forum.
I said this all before, zezt is not communicating. Zezt is just talking to himself all the time. Zezt does not feel the need to answer questions or to debate his worldview. It is a solo preformance. And if someone dares to question his worldview or does not agree or asks questions he calls them rude and put,s them on ignore.
  Répondre
That being said, the topic can be closed. Nothing to see here people.
Or in other words, we found you zezt in here as well Smile
  Répondre
Well I feel a little guilty for killing the vibe.
I was calling names and pushing it over the top. I can do no more then apologize.
But that topic we were crashing in really concerns me. I feel it got silenced and zezt ratted me out with the moderation. But I really hope we all can move on and deal with these matters.
  Répondre
interesting Smile
  Répondre
great, hahaWink
  Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)