Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The new world order and globalism

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
I would like to dedicate a topic to this subject, since this is also something for 'open minded' people.
So what is this about? if you dont know the new world order, you could say this is about "conspiracy theories". The belief that governments terrorize the people to get more power, such as the WTC on 9/11-2001.
I guess/hope some people here are already "awake" or at least not happy with the official theory about 9/11 and other 'terrorist attacks'. It would be nice to discuss some of the subjects with other people :)
for people who arent familiar with any of the 'theories'/evidence: do some research! There are loads of documentaries available about the subject, you need to educate yourself and look at the facts. A good start would be to search for "911" on google video and watch some of them..
People who are already aware of something being "wrong", i recommend www.undergroundsatellite.net - this site has 60,000 files, 180gb in total, available for free download.
another great movie is the latest one from alex jones: terrorstorm.
downloadable here:
http://www.powerbeat.org/samples/alex_j ... rstorm.wmv
cant deny the facts..

edit: maybe this should be in the philosophy forum 'where we get a little deeper into things'

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
nobody has anything to say about the folks that own the world?
quite suprising..
i dare you watching the terrorstorm movie..

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
hi!
the video is quite interesting..
But in europe a lot of people a conscient of all this..
Post this in an american forum! lol

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
im an european myself (dutch) and there are PLENTY people with their eyes closed over here. what about the london bombings? or the 'terrorist attack' in madrid?

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
half of the people i know see it as a fact all the things you say about conspiracy therory's.

a man i now and now and then meet, he dedicated his live to get to know all the things on this subject and mostly 911 and amerika (of course), he knows people in the gouvernmetnt in america, england, holland etc and gets info from them. every time he overruns me or who is around with story's and lots of facts and the puzzle is not too hard to put together.

about the subject i only know a very few thing, i just think they will dig theyre own grave (not only theyre own though).

the message of this guy to all people is; SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, WAIT AND SEE.

(but you shouldn't believe extremists too much :wink: )

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
maybe you shouldnt believe anything and research the information for yourself ;)
its all there.. google 'alex jones' on google video and you will get over 100 hours of documentaries slapped in your face. enjoy

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
goddamned fucking illuminati's wicked plan to own the world.of course they have to get the population to believe there is imminent danger from terrorists to get them on thier side.I wonder what kind of mind control they are using to brainwash the masses.

Tophat

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Juil 2006
Thanks for the links Bombski! U rock man!

I can't believe the violence in the world sometimes; What lengths people will go to for religion; The innocence some pricks will disregard in the pursuit of power. And the media is right behind the destruction to sway the lens, and twist the events into the illuminati's favor.

I would hate the world if not for great people and beautiful places..

I have not smoked MJ for 8 years due to my job having stringent drug testing requirements; And that is absolutely retarded;

It would technically not affect me at all to smoke and do my job in Aircraft Maintenance. Alcohol on the other hand, It would be very dangerous.

But, it's a form of mind control. Would I go to work high if I could? No, because just like alcohol, I wouldn't go to work drunk. Same principle applies.

The most paranoid full of shit people I've ever met have never used enlightening drugs a day in their lives. Smoke one you fux...

Can you tell I need a fkn joint.. :roll: Fuk Drug Czars

Back to the subject at hand--

the message of this guy to all people is; SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, WAIT AND SEE.

*Buys tickets to Amsterdam for last big party*

--