Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia Divinorum dosage

Denisius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
I've just recently bought 1 gram of a standardized 10X Salvia Divinorum. If i were to smoke it in a bong, what amount should i smoke to achieve level 4 or 5?

(This would be my first time smoking any drug)

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Start small.
Test your sensitivity.
Remember that salvia is reversed tolerance. This means: the more you use it, the less you have to take.

You should try to get the air as warm as possible(as warm as you can take) in your lungs.
So try smoking with a small wooden pipe. F.i.: http://*******.nl/headshop/pipes/wooden ... e_ebony_1/
Just full your pipe with probably 0.1 gr to start with. The same ammount you get from about 0.5 cm of a cigarette.

Denisius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
I've also thought about starting with a bit of it, just wasn't sure with how much exactly.

Unfortunately, I don't have a pipe, or a place to buy it from. Even the bong I am planning to use is self- made.

It's illegal to sell bongs/pipes in Israel.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
The point is to heat your salvia is hot as possible and the smoke should be inhaled as quick and deep as possible.
Try to work around that when you make a bong.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Well it's a waterbong.
I think if you take a small bottle and don't fill it with water it'll be fine.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
The water will cool down your smoke. Which is bad.
And the smaller the bong, the better. Because the smoke gets into your lungs quicker, and therefor it wont cool down that much.

Denisius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
So basically use the same design, just without the cooling water?

What level of affects should i expect, with a 0.1 dosage smoked with a bong?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Yup, no water.

Effects can be different. For your first time i think you'll feel a buzz and some kind of "force" pulling you to one side.
I don't think you'll get major effects.

However i just read a dutch site about smoking it.
Here they say of using a pipe or a waterbong. The water will cool the smoke and therefor you'll be able to teek deeper inhales.

Well there goes my theory.

So just do this:
- make waterbong.
- use small amount to test your sensitivity.
- take the smoke in 3 large, deep inhales. Holding the smoke 20 seconds each time.

Denisius

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2008
Very well, i shall do so.

What dose should i try afterwards?

And when can i smoke Salvia again?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Only use one dose per time.

I would (depending on intensity of your trip) wait a while. Small trip => a week.
Decent trip or hard trip => when you're ready again.

Adder

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Mar 2008
I'd start with a pinch and work up from there. It doesn't take much 10x if you are doing it right. I have a small spoon on a pipe tool that I use to measure. One spoonful of 5x and a little less of 10x seems to do the trick for me. Some artificial sweeteners come with a small measuring spoon that is pretty close to what you want.