Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psychonauts from the EU, lend me your time

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
So I'm going on a euro-trip, and I want it to be at least mildly trippy.

I'm starting off in Greece, then Bulgaria, then Romania, then Hungary

Then I have the option of Austria, Czech Republic or Poland

Then Germany, then the Netherlands.

I'd like to meet you interesting folk. You could maybe even show me around your town, or something. How's it sound? Does anyone wanna meet up?

PM me if you do. It'll be throughout the month of July, spending about half a week in each country. I know, right? I wish I had more time.

G

Invité
Why's everyone forgetting/ignoring our small country :cry:

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Tiax a dit:
Why's everyone forgetting/ignoring our small country :cry:

I won't, ever, my best friend, we go back over 25 years, was born in your little country. It's the guy who I heard talking about his love and devotion for psilocybin many years ago. This was before smartshops, picking semi lanceata from a few fields around my hometown.

The truth came from Switserland ;)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
.....or Norway house of the Amanita mushroom

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
=( I wish I could go see all of Europe. But I have things to tend to in many countries that can't wait too long.

Also, I already intend to drop by your place, Heartcore. I'll keep in touch after I figure out how we'll meet... I should probably get a picture of myself so that I could be recognized.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Well, it looks like I'm going through Austria.

That means I have the opening of going through Switzerland, but I'm not sure how easy it would be for me to exit the EU and go back in if I were to go to Switzerland. Does anyone know about this?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
:D

afaik, you just need a valid ID, I might be wrong though. if you have a passport it won't be a problem at all.

switzerland is a member of the schengen agreement, but it's not active yet.

G

Invité
There's also a lot of agreement between Switzerland and the EU. Hell, it's almost a part of it, except it doesn't have to comply to several duties, which tends to anger other members (rightfully, I shoud say)...

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
I'm starting off in Greece, then Bulgaria, then Romania, then Hungary, then Austria, then Switzerland, then Germany and then the Netherlands.

Thanks, psychonauts! =D This summer looks like it's gonna turn out to be a very, very good summer for me!

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Wish you a great trip! :)