Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Psilocybe cyanescens beschermde soort

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
De Psilocybe cyanescens schijnt in NL een beschermde soort te zijn :)

http://indymedia.nl/nl/2007/10/47768.shtml

Dus als je deze psilocybine paddestoelen in je tuin hebt staan, ben je een crimineel (als Teeven z’n zin krijgt)). Maar als je ze vernietigd omdat je geen drugscrimineel wilt zijn, overtreedt je ook de wet.

Daar kan je best een leuke juridische boom over opzetten volgens mij...

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Ze mogen toch in je tuin staan dan ,waar ze "toevallig en geheel op natuurlijke wijze" gekomen zijn ,ze mogen toch enkel niet vernietigd worden waarschijnlijk?
Of klopt dit niet?

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Heeft iemand hier weleens spawnbags gebruikt met deze of aan andere soort ? Hoe makkelijk slaan ze aan ? Ik heb ooit eens een azurencens spawnbag laten verpieteren omdat ik de snippers in een te zonnige plek geplaatst had, maar ik weet dus nog steeds niet of het normaal 'makkelijk' in gebruik is.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sounds prety stupid to me , illegal and protected......but.... if they grew naturaly they are not illegal = if the police cant prove that you have cultivated them they cant prosecute you . = dont get caught with bags of spawn or spores . Do the work , get rid of the evidence , put the spawn out in the wild , wait till they flower and pick "wild" mushrooms . Its best to start in mid winter to grow spawn and to put it out at the start of september . As you say they dont like to be in a sunny place , but sometimes they dont come in the first year , sometimes they come in the 2nd year , so leave them alone and watch and wait. There is no chance that they will come now untill about October because there has been to much frost . If you grow spawn in a bag you can split them and grow more bags , with P.Cyanescens you dont need to take much care about sterility once you have spawn growing . Just dont let the chips get to wet and keep them away from spores that grow on wood . The more spawn you have the more places you can try to put them out . They dont like it to wet or to dark , they like it when they get ocasional sun = try in the woods under / around oak and fir trees . With a hand full you can inoculate a patch of shreded wood chips . I have put chips over grown with mycel in a plant pot on a 5th floor balkony unprotected and they flowered for 3 years . P.Azurescens are in my experience much harder to grow than P.Cyanescens . If you ask me questions in English i will tell you what you need to know . If you send me a PM maybe i can tell you where to get some P.Cy spores .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Dus als je deze psilocybine paddestoelen in je tuin hebt staan, ben je een crimineel (als Teeven z’n zin krijgt).
Is dat wel zo? Ik meen me te herinneren dat de reden waarom ze de thuis gekweekte paddestoelen kunnen verbieden te maken heeft met de onnatuurlijke wijze waarop ze gekweekt worden: in plastic bakjes enz. Met andere woorden: boswachters zullen na het verbod op de paddo de wet niet overtreden door de paddo in hun bos te laten groeien. Ik neem aan dat hetzelfde geldt voor paddestoelen die vanzelf in je tuin blijven opkomen.

Met een beetje geluk (en inzet!) groeit er over een paar jaar overal P. cyanescens. :D

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Iemand heeft afgelopen week voor een van de spawnbags de volgende review geschreven:

Easy-peasy to use: go to a petshop and buy beech woodchips (used in the bottom of reptile tanks etc). Get as many chips as it will take to put down the desires number of mushroom beds. Your chips will need to be put in a large waterproof box. Top the box up with enough water so that they will all get a really good soak for 24 hours. Best to keep adding water until the chips are all floating with around 5 inches of water between them and the bottom of the box. This allows for them to soak up plenty of water.

24 hours later drain the chips and break up your spawn block(s), mixing the mycelium through the chips. Leave in the bottom of a wardrobe, now and again (every 3 or 4 days opening the box and fanning with the lid for a minute).

When the chips are well whitened with mycelium plant them in shaded beds and cover with a VERY LIGHT scattering of bark mulch and soil, just enough so that you cant see the chips. Instead of 1 square bed you might design a star or snowflake shape. Areas of the bed in contact with soil/grass around tend to yield well nourished shrooms. Probably best not to have one long thin line of bed either though.

Beautiful shrooms [friends? CM], be patient and you'll have free, low maintenance crops anually and the potential for crops large enough for a respectable years supply! If ordering 1 block do it on time - seasonally speaking and use your first box of myceliumed woodchips to innoculate a tonne more woodchips - you'll only have to wait till harvest and then your biggest problem will be having too many shrooms!

After a good first flush you'll probably have enough to let the rest live out their days in peace * dropping millions of spores in your garden/ neighbourhood/ country - where will it all end!