Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Personal Preference?

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Okay, so for whatever reason, apparently I have access to both MCPP and JWH - 18. I have never used either, and have been reading up on trip reports/chemistry/dosage etc. I was wondering if anyone had tried these, and if they tried both which did they prefer? Any input would be great. Oh, and also, for JWH-18, apparently dosings in the mg, any recommendations?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I've only had mCPP by accident and it's no fun: nausea, cold shivers,... The good stuff comes in short waves now and then.
I would throw it away if I had some.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Thank you, I was thinking this topic would just get buried. MCPP that bad huh, maybe it was a dosage issue? Hmmm... but it's so cheap, maybe that's why.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Never had those two, all I know is that in 2008 here in West Europe the MDMA market got partly replaced with MCPP pills sold as Xtc because of a shortage in raw materials from China. As happened to Meduz, heard from my acquaintances that they caught this substance by accident as well by thinking it was an E they had swallowed. It has been classified as a very poor substance by an overwhelming majority in national newspapers here as well. I haven't heard anything about it anymore since mid 2009, we now have a mephedrone hype in this country, adopted from the UK. Meow Meow, many individuals digg its stimulated euphoria.

Btw, if a research chem is known but rarely used because it never got its break-through, there's a good reason for it.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Brugmansia - You make a good point, but I always feel as if a research chemical could be wrong for 99.9% of people, and that one person just finds it useful. From the way things are looking though, I'm leaning towards JwH.

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
I would go for the JwH cos of what I have heard about MCPP and the fact that JWK is technically legal in the states at least for now.