Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Past 2 Mary Jane exp after not smoking for 7 ish yrs

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
few months ago my friend had Medical Grade Mary Jane .

i was considering smoking again once or twice coz of the boost melatonin lvls over 4000% ( saw a study in like 1995, Maryjane cigarette did this to all the test subjects. )

i was in dark area, and i honestly thought my friend laced this pot with something, coz this was first time Mary Jane hit me like this. ( havnt smoked in like 7 yrs so maybe those cannabinoid receptors were rusty i guess lol )

Onset rough, i used my friends oxy and heart rate meter. and i saw my heart rate was over 130. i thought i was having a heart attack.

i decided to leave my house and i started to walk towards the Hospital, had cell phone on me and oxy/heart rate meter on my finger the whole time, was like if my rate goes down ima just go to store get snack and walk back to house. If it doesnt drop ima go to Hospital and say i think im experiencing Seratonin syndrome, and once im talking to doctor under priviledged convo ill tell him what went down .

( i really dont like draggin people in if bad experiences, and my friend had a warrant, so i really did not want to put him in that situation . i guess best way to say it is .)

I got to dunkin donuts, at this point my heart rate was back to resting was around 45-65 i think. i ordered a chamomile tea, and the cashier thought i was stoned.

the other onseting effects yuck heavy earthy feeling, wavyness.

once i got back to house, i lied down, and this Mary Jane high felt like it converted to a DMT trip .

i was lying down eyes closed and there were a lot of CEV, like fireworks, and lil miniture dinosaur nicknacks were moving their lil legs then teleporting away lol .

i felt and saw like energy rays of white goldish color were traveling in my ribs like i could see my heart pump type thing.

at this point the high or trip was awesome, just the onset sucked .

then the next day i decided to smoke it again, he gave me like half a gram.

and same onset, but this time i was like ok Mary Jane for current self rough onset, ima go to store to get hot chocolate coz i got too much energy to chill. but i dont think Mary Jane is homegurl anymore, i ended up throwing out the rest of the Mary Jane i had.

coming back to store no CEV this time, just standard Mary Jane stuff. Felt really earthy could say could feel Passion and Libido overflow kinda thing.

couldnt wait for this shit to end so i could smoke DMT lol .

btw week or so l8ly had Doc appointment and everything was fine, in case someone was wondering.

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
It would be better if you stop smoking.. It's not good to your health.

Just a suggestion of mine.. :)