Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

P-A-R-A-N-O-I-A.......

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
How far have you been ? What happened ? How did it happen and is it safe to go out yet ?

If it helps i can lend you a McDonalds bag with eye holes and "I`m not here" written on it.......

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
i can honestly say that paranoia has never been to the point where it annoyed me

i always catch myself

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I used to get semi-bad paranoia.

It usually was either my mom was going to find me smoking (when I was young) or I kept seeing people out of the corner of my eyes while high in the woods. Scared me, but... never bad.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I never had the feeling of being watched or followed, but I'm pretty good at developing worst-case scenario's, mostly about getting caught with drugs.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I've been pretty far out in paranoia when I had been smoking weed.
Imagine being totally high on strong weed and suddenly everybody's talking about you. Ain't he weird? Yeah, he's a psycho. Haha he's making weird noises! -Am I making weird noises? Oh hell yes, my mouth is making weird noises. I can't control it! Fuck! I feel like I'm 10 seconds in control, then 30 seconds out of control of anything. What if I do crazy things in that 30 seconds. Damn, it happened again! What just happened. Did I just do something crazy? Like moan or something? I have to bite my tongue so I won't make any crazy noises. Bite tongue. Damn, did I just let loose, make weird sounds and then bite it again? I have no idea.

Imagine that going on for like two hours... you know why I stopped smoking weed now, do you? :cry:

P.S. I have experienced this kind of paranoia even in small circles with close friends, to a point where I'd believe that my closest friends weren't really friends, but only pretending to be my friends because they thought I was so hilarious when I was stoned. Really fucked up. To a point where I did even consider it when I was sober again. I had to stop smoking weed. Had to. And did!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Same here tryptonaut, same feelings, different view.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
When I was young I used to always be worried. But now I don't care at all. I solved that by telling both my parents what I do so I have nothing to hide.

peace & love

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
A few years ago, a mate of mine ran away from police and he only had rolling papers on him. it was quite funny

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
The first time i smoked weed i where a little paranoid(13 years old). I waited till i became 18 years, before i smoked some mj again. But that was after a mushroom trip, so the weed didn't felt as strong as when i was 13.

Kratom23

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Juin 2009
I had a mate who while psyched out at a party lay down on a plastic "twister" matt that had been played with earlier, then could'nt get up because he got so paranoid he had pissed himself and did'nt want anyone to know...

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
last night i thought my 2 best friends were talking about me right in front of me
it kept happening and many times i realised they werent
i can generally keep paranoia in check but when i have some drugs, almost any drug btw, it can result in mild paranoia
the thing is im pretty laid back and dont particularly care if people are talking about me etc.
so its never a big problem for me

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
the worst paranoia i ever had was when i was a kid--i wasn't into drugs, but i was into a lot of conspiracy theory stuff. that's a long time ago now.

as for weed, it's pretty rare and when it happens i wouldn't even call it paranoia.. more just a side effect of weed amplifying my creativity. I can often laugh it off or better yet think about where the thought came from and actually maybe get an insight or two from it.

actually weed often makes me feel very empathetic.. Lately I'm finding I like being around people when I'm high.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
my most paranoid times must have been when i was a kid as well, when i went to bed after staying up late watching UFO specials on the discovery channel :)
i wasn't scared of ghosts or "monsters" because it didn't seem plausible to me, but the little gray guys... i thought: what if?

i seriously think that a LOT of the paranoia we get when we "do drugs" comes from the fact that we know we are going against cultural and social standards (supposedly) and that we are breaking the law and what would our parents think and what'd happen if we got caught and so on and so on, rather than the effects of the drug itself. i mean, we can rationalize it and think we know better but i think the stigma remains anyway, it's too ingrained in our minds from years of childhood of absorbing propaganda and being told it's wrong!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
???????? a dit:
i think the stigma remains anyway, it's too ingrained in our minds from years of childhood of absorbing propaganda and being told it's wrong!

very much agreed. it's unfortunate, because paranoia and ingrained stigma just distracts from and limits the potential of these entheogens

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
ooooooookay this freaks me out a BIT. I got online on facebook and who appears on the suggestions? IVAR. :shock: I pray that the only reasonable explanation, namely that he (resp. you) looked for my name on facebook (you can add me if you like but I didn't know you knew my last name or EDIT I realized one can look over the e-mail which actually is rather good news*) any other reason would be very very very SCARY.

*now the question is, if it came from my side or your side. Shit this gets my paranoid.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Paranoid.
I have paranoid feelings sometimes when I smoke weed.
The weird thing is I'm having paranoid thoughts, realise its because of smoking and everything turns back to 'normal'.
When I did speed regularly a long time ago. After the snorting, no sleep low food intake weekend.......paranoid for days. No more of that stuff for me.

What are you looking at?

Am I talking? Can you hear me? :lol:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
mrvn a dit:
When I did speed regularly a long time ago. After the snorting, no sleep low food intake weekend.......paranoid for days. No more of that stuff for me.

I suspect most of the speed paranoia is from the sleep deprivation. I ticked out once when I had been awake for 40 hours (without drugs, but I had no weed and at that time I needed it to sleep). Someone woke me up after I had been asleep for an hour or so, and then went on a hallucinatory rampage throwing bottles at people and yelling at them...