Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New, but not really new :)

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
Good day all :),

My name is Max, and for about 4 years (and counting), ive been using psychoactive plants for reasons other that recreational use. I wont mention my age, for personal reasons. I would like to mention that previous failure experiences with LSD, Salvia, Shrooms, Cannabis, DXM and Methamphetamine. Along with several others, (that just dont seem to come to mind); have set me "on the right path".
My experience began with an attempt at suicide in a furious fit of depression. Seeing as my previous identity and reputation had been ruined in the eyes of the ones who love me. I wont get into too much detail about the attempt, but surviving this corner of my life turned my opinion about "drugs" around. And a fresh new start, with a symbolic "rebirth", was just what i needed to gain the confidence in attempting life... one more time.
4 years later, im still using "drugs" to explore my subconscious mind; in search of answers. Answers to myself and the key characters in my life. Preference is in solo trips, LSD and indoor nighttime settings. In my opinion, i have advanced greatly since 4 years ago, and continue to advance as a psychonaut in everlasting training.

I have a great deal of things to share with this forum, and its members. Hopefully teaching you all, and learning some along the way :wink:

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
good times. depression is a nasty self-perpetuating cycle... good to see you found the way out as well, there are surprisingly many of us around here. welcome to the forum; hope you find what you're looking for

ZoSoMaC

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2009
Indeed i have! Thank you :D.

This forum is exactly what i need. Real people, real opinions, Deep minds... and above all, help where i need it. Ive been taking psychonautics quite seriously for the past while, so i have a great many things to share with you guys. :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
ZoSoMaC a dit:
Preference is in solo trips, LSD and indoor nighttime settings.
My favorites too. :D Welcome Max!

Inscrit
7 Oct 2015
Seeing as my previous identity and reputation had been ruined in the eyes of the ones who love me. I wont get into too much detail about the attempt

kever

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Mai 2016
There are a lot of similar factors in your little blurb. Depression is Definitely my motivation to this forum for sure. Solo trips in dark settings are my comfort zone as well. Your my first reply!!!! Good luck on your journey!!

Ashlybos

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Juin 2016
if the mental consumers of the movies do influence the evolution of the productions as well as vice versa. it's a very complex process with its own history and evolution.