Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

New Psychonaut(?)

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Hello there people.
After reading up a global description of what a psychonaut is I feel I don't fall under this description. However I care less :) The global impression about this forum I'm getting after reading some stuff is that it might be a valuable resource in my quest for an "open mind" ;)as well as a place to meet new & interesting people. So, hi to you guys. Maybe a little introduction is in place :) I'm a 19 y/o male student from Utrecht, The Netherlands. And an occasional mary jane lover. I've always been interested in trying new stuff and also planning to do so. In looking for places to learn about the do's and donts I ended up here.

Dharmavoorus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Nov 2006
Welcome.

It doesn't matter if you don't consider yourself a Psychonaut, as long as you come here intending to learn a thing or two about what we do.

G

Invité
Yo man, welcome!

Feel free to ask anything ;):thumbsup:
Always good to have some more like-minded people around :D

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
After reading up a global description of what a psychonaut is I feel I don't fall under this description.

Rest assured that any description of what a psychonaut is, is incomplete at best.

Cannabis can be a halluciniogen as well. Hence Terence Mckenna's advice:

'The best way to smoke cannabis is rarely, in silent darkness, with massive amounts untill the point where you realize: O my God, I did too much!'

Note that Terence was a daily smoker himself ;)

Anyway, welkcome here :)

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
HeartCore a dit:
After reading up a global description of what a psychonaut is I feel I don't fall under this description.

Rest assured that any description of what a psychonaut is, is incomplete at best.

Cannabis can be a halluciniogen as well. Hence Terence Mckenna's advice:

'The best way to smoke cannabis is rarely, in silent darkness, with massive amounts untill the point where you realize: O my God, I did too much!'

Note that Terence was a daily smoker himself ;)

Anyway, welkcome here :)
sounds good :p guess i'd have to go pure smoking since my own not smoking makes the tobacco hard on my throat/lungs =/
edit: actually i might go back home to utrecht and get me a nice lump of afghan hash and try that out :D