Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

My yopo experience

techy709

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2013
I want to share with you my experience with yopo snuff that i had about a week ago. First let me say this wasnt my first experience with yopo, this would be my secound experience but my first trip. So here it goes...

I prepared my yopo snuff by roasting 4 nice looking beans, deshelled them, crushed/grinded them in a stone and pestle. Then i added some baking soda(1:3 ratio) and mixed with a few drops of water. Cooked the paste, it smelled amazing, and then ground it again with my stone and pestle till it was a fine powder. The weight came out to be about .59 grams. I split the snuff into 4 lines.

I snorted the first line and struggled to keep my self focused. The pressure it caused in my head and sinuses was extremely painful. I went to the secound line and switched nostrels. The pain seemed to dissipate and a mild euphoria set in. This allowed me to snort the third line. I was unable to move to that last line of yopo for my journey had begun(10 minutes after doing my first line).

My head was swimming, i felt no pain only a dullness. I had to go lie down. This was a challenge since i had very little balance at this point and my vission was heading off without me. I made it to my room and laid down with the lights off, there was still light coming from the hallway that illuminated half the room. I closed my eyes and saw blue octagon made of blue outlined bricks. I quickly opened my eyes to see if i could really see it and to my amazement my room was bright neon blue bricks merging with neon green bricks. I saw what appeared to be a gear or cog slowly spinning were my door was. At this point i had lost most of my movement and could hardly give a thumbs up to my brother who was sitting me. I have no idea how long i was watching this for as i had no recolection of time. And then it hit me, nausea, enough to force me to get up and stumble to the bathroom where i hurled violently. Surpisingly i still felt no pain from this and the bathroom glowed and shined gold. I knew my journey was ending after that, no more beautiful colors, but the euphoria managed to hold onto me for a while longer.

I ended up making it back to the sitting room where it all began. I fell several times before i gave up on walking and decided to roll around. The sounds of music were more beautiful than i could have imagined. I had no care in the world at this point and everything felt amazing...that includes my cat whom i tried to catch, his warmth was breath taking to me. I noticed my brother laughing at me and decided it was best to hide under paper towels, why i choose to do that i have no idea. I slowly started to regain control both mentaly and physically.

This whole trip lasted appox. 1.5-2hours. It is a trip ill never forget and look forward to more trips.