Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD- A certain lack of respect

sh1nch4n

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2013
Hi everybody this is my first story, and boy is it a long one. I'll use the format to make it easier.

Substance(s)/Dose:
LSD, 25C(i)-NBOME/A lot, I had a huge tolerance

Experience (in general and/or with the substance(s)):
In general? Not a whole lot; I'm 19.
With the substances? Here we go.

It all begins with my desire to try LSD, I got my hands on two blotters and shared them with my friend Z. Z and I tripped on acid while J ate some mushrooms at J's house. Which wasn't the best setting in hindsight, his yard hadn't been mowed in ages. This was my first time with LSD and the whole time (especially after watching J's sweater change colors) I felt that something was awry and I couldn't put my finger on it. It was all very interesting though and thus I enjoyed it. I wanted to try it again, and I did :Oo:.

My heavy LSD use began in mid July of this year and lasted until late August, during that time I became rather... myself.

Where did you trip?: Everywhere, in my car, grocery stores, I got my haircut once

Did you trip alone or with others?: both, originally with others but it ended with solo trips trying to get my head on straight.
How did you prepare?: I typically didn't. It was an all the time thing.

To start us off let me introduce you all to everyone involved.

Claude: Now this right here is a huge black man over 500 lbs eazy with one hell of a relatable personality. He was the OG so to speak of my journey through psychedelia, tripped with this guy once or twice weekly and in large doses. I forgot who I was one time and became him for a moment, then later found myself in the kitchen. You get the picture. I had one particularly bad trip with him I'll share another time.

Bre: 19yo white girl with a baby daughter. She's about 5'3", REALLY skinny, and is now Claude's dominatrix. Kicks him in the balls and stuff... Anyways, I dated her for a little while and the most significant time tripping around her (she doesn't trip) begins when one morning I had taken two hits of acid, spent the whole afternoon in and out of the shower and the guest room and eventually I picked her and her baby up and drove them to watch her dad play baseball in a church league. I didn't enjoy it that much, her baby was tripping me out as usual, I didn't know what to say to anyone, somebody asked me to sign a petition, and on top of all that I had made a gay joke to her father. On the bright side I did manage to predict the double loss of the red team and thought I might be psychic. Our relationship wasn't really working out.

Anthony: Old friend. I tripped with him and his ex GF who also happens to be a close friend of mine and long story short I had a bad trip now we don't speak. It was sort of an unwanted spiritual experience.

Peter and Matt: One time I drove across town to deliver some doses to peter, before leaving I put 1000ug of 25C on my tongue. I got down there, and had already begun to come up. Peter told me to go over to Matt's house around 9:30 he'd be there. I thought "perfect, I'll drive back across town to do something else really quick and by then it'll be time to go to Matt's. It's 9:30, I'm tripping pretty hard. I walk up the stairs to Matt's room guitar in hand. I knock on the door only to find Matt... No Peter. We sat down and smoked some hash, he's in his late 30's and kind of depressed and for some reason I assumed he had taken it too. Or maybe I forgot that I was tripping, that happens some times. Anyways we chit chatted for a little while and suddenly it all started to make sense to me: Peter wasn't coming, Matt was expecting me to have doses for him, I didn't have them and had simply walked into his place and started talking to him. I left, forgot my guitar, and started driving home. OMW I noticed I was tailgating somebody. I looked in my rear view mirror only to find there was nobody behind me so I decided I should stop and chill out. That's where it happened, right there in the steak and shake parking lot I lost my mind. I don't even know how many hours I spent staring out the windshield of my car.

Phew, it feels nice to remember. I have better stories from where this came from but you know.... after all that acid things are a little hard to remember.

During my time drifting through space I had a crisis. I realized I had changed forever.

sh1nch4n

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2013
BAD TRIP/DECISION MAKING: I am still affected by this today.

Set and setting? My parents house, where I live.

It was a Friday night 10pm, I had just gotten off work and went to buy some weed from this girl I was crushing on. When I got there she said she also had some acid so I bought a 10 strip. I was concerned about the potency because she said they were old so I was given a free dose. I took it right then and there. Turned out to be pretty potent.

Now, the next part is really hard for me to put into words in regards to what was going through my head. But I'm determined to figure it out god dammit!

We talked in the car until I had started to come up then we went our separate ways. I drove home. It was around 11:30 pm - The trip was already bad by the time I got home but I was used to the head space so I went about my business. I was in the kitchen making a sandwich when my dog came up to me, we made eye contact... Tears instantly. I went down in the basement with my dog, stared at the ceiling and cried for god knows how long about everything that was wrong in my life. My relationship with my mom and dad, my sisters, all the friendships I've lost recently, I brooded over a realization that I had in the past, my mind will never be the same. All the crying must have made me feel a little better and I had some positive thoughts about being more dedicated to my job. I started craving a cigarette so I went out into the garage and sat in my car to smoke one. All this sitting in the car nonsense was a bad idea because with work still in mind I decided to drive over to the parking lot so I could look at the building. This was around 3:30 am. I sat there until after 5am when my boss walked out of the doors to have a cigarette. Without even thinking I got out of my car, walked over to him and sat down on the ground. He asked me if I was fucked up, I said no, then laughed and said yes. I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable but being the nice guy he is and partially due to him having taken a fair bit of lsd in the past he didn't say anything then and there but he called me the next day and told me he didn't want to hear or see about it again or he'd report me to management and he also gave me some good advice because he was young once too. I would have had a good trip if I didn't drive anywhere. It would have ended positively, but nope. I felt so embarrassed after that and it only made my mental state worse.

Fun fact: due to having tripped in many places many things trigger trippy memories and make it hard for me to think straight. This trip happened a month ago today, and my boss had been off for a month due to medical reasons until today. I haven't seen him at all. Granted I was still dealing with other issues this one had been forgotten.. until I had to work with my boss today for 5 hours. It really tripped me out. MAJOR time distortion, I couldn't hardly say two words (granted I don't talk much to begin with).

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
Humans change drastically both mentally and physically from the age of 15 all the way through till the early twenties.
You are learning more than you ever have before and that can be very intense especially when there are psychedelics involved.
I won't say that you should not use psychedelics but I do recommend that you alter your approach to them. These are powerful tools of introspection and should not be taken lightly. I do however sincerely urge you to not drive while under the influence of mind-altering substances.
Trip with your dog = yes
Trip with your boss = no
Think about all the things wrong with your life = Well, of course you must confront these things as they are of considerable importance. But do not let them overwhelm you. If you find yourself becoming upset during a psychedelic experience there are a number of things you can do to redirect the flow of the experience: draw some pictures, sing, force laughter, make silly sounds etc. I know it sounds strange but you will be surprised at how liberating it is to do silly things when tripping.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING = If you are not having positive or rewarding experiences with these substances, have a break! You can always resume your psychedelic journey at a later time in your life. You may even find that by doing so you are able to process some of your past experiences in ways you were previously unaware.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Not paying attention to set is setting is a lack of respect. Driving around while under the influence is irresponsible and can be dangerous.
My advise would be to take it easy with the psychedelics. Prepare yourself and plan your trips in advance.

Ask yourself the following questions: What it is you want to get out of your psychedelic exploration (why do you trip?). Do you take a psychedelic just to get fucked up or do you have a more serious motivation?
What is the best setting (place) for you to have your experience? A quite setting with good vibes can help you to have a positive experience.
When the external stimuli are brought to a minimum it,s easier to focus (concentrate) on your trip.
Tripping in nature can get you more into contact with the natural world around you. A beautiful spot out in nature can be a great setting for a psychedelic experience.
Who do i trip with? Do the people you trip with have the same or different motivation? How do you interact with the people you trip with?

When you pay attention to set and setting and when you ask yourself these questions your psychedelic exploration will become a more conscious choice.