Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Improvised vaporizer for weed

Dadorso90

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Hi everyone id'like to use a e- cigarette to vaporise marijuana.. But there is a problem: usually i use it with an essence not with solod materials..
How can i make a liquid with the same amount of cannabinoid? I can't use the oil because is too dangerous vaporise alchool..
This is my cigarette:
ego atomizer - Cerca con Google

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
I think you can buy those little cig vape's specificly for pot/raw materials

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
it should work the same with solid matter... just shake it around as you vape. heating the corner of a glass bottle also works well as a makeshift vape. as does an upside down jar (no lid) on a frying pan (med-low heat). one can just inhale any vapors from the jar by tilting it slightly and using a rolled up paper as a straw. dont use plastic!

like this:

..............__________
..............|..............|
..............|.....SSS....|....________
...........\_____***_____/

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
use two knifes and heat them up, compress bud or hash in middle and use funnel to inhale... thats how we do it, and i cant think of any reason not to vape alchahol oil, if it's made well it should have almost all the alch evaporated out anyways and be in no way explosive.....