Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I have begun a blog

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
It's not the public link. :rolleyes:

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Jeebus, just wanted to throw out a psychic hug and say that you've got a parallell brother, right here. From reading your blawg (at least the first post...), it's amazing how you sometimes find people who are just /so/ much like yourself. Keep digging into it!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Thanks for taking a look guys. I don't really know if this will appeal to readers, but at any rate it is a very nice diary for me.

Let me know if you have any suggestions to make it an easier read, or what you do like about it.

:wink: we're all pretty similar if we end up on this site I think

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Depending on what sort of blog you're looking to run, I can help you improve it. Here is my blog, which also serves as a site: www.alexandrerayon.com (Using wordpress)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Right now it has basically been a journal. But I'd like to slowly transform it into a self-improvement site.

Psychological enhancement, understanding, empathy, etc.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Have any of you been over at the Psychedelic Salon? I've only been there momentarily, but I've been listening to some of Lazar's podcasts on Terence McKenna, and it spurred the old Lets-Share-With-The-World feeling in me. Pre-psychedelics I used to run a blawg named epitome of the sick which was mostly therapeutical for me, personally. Now I want to do something therapeutical for Them, personally ;) I've been thinking about getting a site up with psychedelic/mindful blogs, vlogs and podcasts in the "somewhat near future". It'll probably be after summer time, as I am planning on moving to Prague to engage in studies and hang with friends there to perform in a band (and grow lovely cannabis again, and lovely shroomies, too).

...but I was thinking, maybe it'd be something You'd (whoever You are, now this just happens to be in Jeebus' blawg entry-post, sorry for hijacking it <3) interested in sharing? We'll see when it actually comes to it, but if it's going to be a group project, preparatory work would be great. Instead of totally hijacking this post, though, maybe you could PM me or somesuch.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm all for it. Although I've been contacted a few times to do cooperative work, and people seem to just "disappear" or lose interest... not fun :(

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Well, yeah, that's obviously a concern. I've disappeared from larger, disorganized projects, but since I'm thinking of a core-group kind of thing (from the beginning, myself. ^^ ) it could probably easily be split apart for different parts to be handled and podcasted freely.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
cool. p.s. if you click on the ads in my blog i get paid lol

:D

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Tiax a dit:
Hehe, I'm kinda drunk and I just realised I have "The Brain That Changes Itself" right next to me. I bought it after reading your blog, I hope I'll enjoy it !

Thanks for the recommendation IJC.
Tiax why do you have 1 post? Why does your name change from t-i-a-x to george lol.

And that book is great. Some of the stories are a bit scary and uncomfortable, but the end result of the book is incredible.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
lJesusSpice a dit:
IJC "I have begun a blog"

Haven't you caused enough trouble already?

Please elaborate

lJesusSpice

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2012
Well, it just seems amazing (actually miraculous) to me that in just a year or so you've gone from the absurd nonsense of the thread "I'm homeless! WEE!" to "I am a chemist by training with a B.S. in Chemistry." Which university did you graduate from? You've never mentioned anything about that up to this point (open to correction), which naturally leads me to wonder what the "B.S." really stands for. It just seems odd, I mean, when did you have time in the last year or so between stealing bicycles, spray painting grafitti in the middle of the night and getting stoned to get a B.S. in chemistry? Isn't that a three or four year degree? Just curious.

Your friend, lJesusSpice

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I'm curious why you care?

Stealing bikes doesn't mean I'm incapable of studying. To me you seem a bit bitter about something - and I don't understand why. If you believe that partaking in graffiti somehow necessitates that I am incapable of a degree, again I wouldn't understand the logic there either. Thirdly you're on psychonaut.com and implying that smoking marijuana is somehow harmful to a college degree as well?

Whats the real situation here - perhaps we should discuss in private what the real problem is? (Or here, if you'd like to derail the thread some more) :)

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Is it your mother? :O

Edsel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2012
You can get help?
g.gif