Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I have begun a blog

Edsel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2012
Please give a little help
g.gif

Puma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2013
Nice stuff to read, too bad people often stop writing after a while

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
ha yea ijc, good to hear from you!
great read so far I didnt know we were so close in age.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hi everyone, I have been active on other sites, and learningasart.blogspot.com was my old blog.

HOWEVER, a friend and I have taken it to a new level. We have decided we are really going to push our ideas out, and we think we have something worth looking at. For those of you interested in the environment, health, awareness of our world and similar topics, please take a look:
MNMLImpact: Critical Thinking of The Urban Jungle

Our "Foundations" post explains it all best:
The Foundation of Minimal Impact

We only have 4 posts at the moment.
Please leave some comments and criticism. We are striving for something with real clarity, intelligence, and usefulness. We don't want to be another blog in the pile of millions out there. We want something that actually changes things - ideas, paradigms, and ethics.

Thanks, from a fellow psychonaut.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yes. its in my signature. I added it here, but not sure if it lets me add links...
You can take a look at it, we are in the developing stages.

Voras Bioni

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Mai 2013
How much money for a click ? (I'm not working today, and you got a few of them already) ;)
Really, REALLY nice blog by the way!
Thanks and well done!

SamRivenbark

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Mai 2013
I'd really wanna have a look into that blog..but whenever i attempt to open up that page..i says page not found so you might wanna have a look into that..

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
well now! I just wanted to say I enjoyed your blog, I took a look and for some reason I have decided to really look at myself, and just from reading some comments on this site, it has got me motivated to seek out higher learning on my next trip to never never land! so yes your blog does have some sort of effect, atleast on me! keep posting....this site is so far ahead of my thoughts at the moment, I am impressed .....................everytime I go for a cruise around here its just............awesome! thank you!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hey thanks all...

I haven't really blogged a lot lately, I've just lost a lot of mental energy in that regard. Perhaps I'll come back. In the meantime I'm spending most of my time drawing and painting :)

Alligator1/1/1S+WaxEgg!

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Nov 2013
Whats a blog? It like a bulitian board or a hit for search engines? My names a blog I think?:pidu:
Jeebus' blawg entry-post this looks like a wear word, i ued tfse? Is it a gamer thing?

jessica121turner

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2016
Hello,
Jessica Turner here from New York. I also started blog but this blog is posted on our own website which is dealing with health care products. We have many blogs on health care such as Boost Your Immune system etc. You can visit our website for more information anytime.

williamdavid413

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2017
Hey,
David William from NY, USA. I am a very passionate blogger and i have too many blogs and one of my blog has who belongs to ANTI_ED (Erectile Dysfunctions), I am there provides all kinds of erection issues solutions so you can visit and get enjoy your life. Safe Generic Medication