Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How potent are Psilocybin Cyanescens?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Anyone? Dose? Same as Cubensis?

FluidDruid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
17 Sept 2008
More alkaloids in the cyanescens; they are more potent. Take a gram less than you normally would with cubensis. 2 Grams of azurescens is just as potent as 5 grams of cubensis. They are a bit harder to grow but worth while for sure.

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
FluidDruid a dit:
More alkaloids in the cyanescens; they are more potent. Take a gram less than you normally would with cubensis. 2 Grams of azurescens is just as potent as 5 grams of cubensis. They are a bit harder to grow but worth while for sure.

Those are some weak azurescens. The azures I've eaten were as strong as 3.5g of cubes at only 1 gram. I'd say 2 grams of azures is close to 1/4 oz of cubes.

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Let me answer my own question. POWERFUL! I took roughly 1.3 grams of these dried mushrooms; I had a powerful experience. Full open and closed eye visuals. Slightly ego-death and major time distortion. I think eating around 4 or 5 grams dried of these mushrooms would provide a very intense, and spiritually awakening experience. I still feel uncomfortable eating them again, as I am still worried about eating a poisonous mushrooms. (I picked them from nature). My trip was very side tracked, due to thinking of what would have happen if I had eaten a poisonous mushroom. All in all, it was a powerful experience.

peace & love

BlimeyGrimey

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
Just always verify that each mushroom has bluing evident on the stem/cap as you are about to eat them. This is what i do to reassure myself.

I often find deadly Galerinas growing right next to or even mixed in with my cyan patches.