Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Best way to use Desmanthus illinoensis (Bundleflower)

• Auteur de la discussion cjpbob
  • Date de début
C

cjpbob

Invité
I live where Bundleflower grows naturally and have been made aware that it has a substantial amount of DMT in it's rootbark.

I was wondering what the best way to use the Bundleflower root system is; both orally and by smoking.

If it doesn't complicate things too much, I'd appreciate it if any replies could assume that I know next to nothing about normal extraction processes. I'm hoping for a relatively simple method, but I'd love to hear anything that will work.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
You could make a cheap, bastardized version of jurema; just buy yourself some rue. Boil whatever part of the illionensis that you're working with for a couple hours with some lemon juice, swallow 4-5 grams of syrian rue, wait 20 min., drink your leo. tea and then prepare to throw up all over yourself.

It's like a fuckin' party in a plant!!!

I have no idea what I'm talking about.............pay no attention.

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
I started growing some of these plants this year, a friend gave me 50 seeds and told me that this plant is DMT-containing and can stand sub-zero temperatures.. so now I have about 30 of them in the back-yard.

I wander how big they grow and how many years I'll have to wait until the first harvest?..

Very beautifull plant indeed, these " reacting to touch" leafs and the hairy white flowers..

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
As it's not a very common plant that's used. You will need to experiment a bit with the dose.

As far as extraction goes, I doubt there is an extraction for this specific plant.

Besides that, rofl @ Brew.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
As far as extraction goes, I doubt there is an extraction for this specific plant.

I'm convinced a standard extraction procedure maybe with an extra defatting round, would do the trick. Making mental note to order some next month and give it a go :)

C

cjpbob

Invité
HeartCore a dit:
I'm convinced a standard extraction procedure maybe with an extra defatting round, would do the trick. Making mental note to order some next month and give it a go :)

See? This is what I was trying to avoid. What is a standard extraction procedure? What is a defatting round?

This is a step in the right direction but I can't really do a lot with that. Help!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
You didnt look in other topics here first?

There have been numerous posts here about extracting DMT. You can find my log and the tek I used here:

http://psilocyber.awardspace.com/index. ... 2&Itemid=2
(I just notice it going down, makign this available from my home server this weekend)

A defatting round means you use naptha or xylene before the basidification to try to get out as much fats and unwanted stuff as possible.

Generally, Mimosa is clean and doesnt need it but most other plantsources are messier to work with and a defatting round/phase is fitted in to get a cleaner endproduct.

I based my tek on this one:

http://wiki.bluesphereweb.com/doku.php? ... extraction

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
UTHTURN a dit:
heres qt's dmt extraction tek http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/ext ... ide1.shtml
heartcore has the best tek i've seen but i don't know the link

Actually word is my method isnt best. Appearently, doing it this way, there is relatively much of the goodies left in the bark. There is an interesting topic going on at mycotopia about this where people get nice results using a new tek on their already extracted bark they didnt throw away yet

So saturday in a week I expect 3 guys from this forum coming over, we will do the 'standard' tek but also this new one.

I'll keep you all informed as usual ;)