Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Bad 2C-I Trip Update

lordsoze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Jan 2012
Hey guys

I had a post on here a few months ago where I was having horrific side effects after that horrible trip. To sum it up. I was at a party and had 2C-I in my drink and I had a horrible 13 hour trip. Afterwards I was horribly afraid and scared. I started to get weird fiery headaches days later. I went to the doctor and they gave me morphine which fucked me up really bad. After that I had night terrors for a few weeks. My thoughts were just songs playing looping over and over again, and I had panic attacks daily. I thought I was losing my mind and that I had brain damage, because I had these fiery headaches that moved around alot. I finally got into therapy and thats when things got better. I found out I wasn't crazy or losing my mind and that things would go back to normal over time. They have for the most part, I still get a little burning feeling in my head when I have anxiety about something. I just wanted everyone to know who is going through this thing that life will go on. It was hell, but I made it through. I will be on here more to help anyone who is suffering through this horrible ordeal.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hey man, glad its going well.

Yeah, its quite the experience. It is what you make out of it. It really is a bit confronting at first, but eventually you learn so much from it and yourself, and really everything.

Its a toughy for the first while, but totally worth it.

God damnit I'm really high. That took really long to write lol. I'm talking like 15 minutes.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Good thing you're feeling better mate--it always saddens me when something happens beyond the control of a person, and then proves to be un-handled by said person. You found help, good for you. I'm wondering, though, if you would mind telling us a bit about your therapy? Did they put you on any medication (morphine, huh? shit... Sorry about that :/ ), what school of therapy, how long did it take until you started making breakthroughs..?

Keep on swinging.

lordsoze

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Jan 2012
Well I went to a counselor at my college. The therapy was mostly just talking about what was going out. Getting out your fears is very helpful. Its great to hear from a professional that you are not crazy,when you hear looping songs in your head.They pretty much told me that the trip took me into really bad PTSD. I went to therapy once a week and learned to calm myself down and to know that what I was going through wasn't going to permanent. After two weeks in therapy, I changed my attitude from being hopeless in the situation to being optimistic. Once I changed my attitude my outlook got better. So whenever I had panic attacks, headaches, or pains I would just say to myself its going to fine one day. After a month I noticed my panic attacks had gone down alot and that my headaches were decreasing in frequency. My therapist tried to get me to move off of the subject of the trip, and move on. I then found out that the looping songs was a form anxiety when you go into bad PTSD, it can bring up other anxiety issues such as OCD. The music went away after 2 months. The headaches and pains went away after 3 months. Im now 5 months after the trip, and I'm fine. I'm still in therapy, just to make sure stress doesn't make things worse. I noticed the more stressed I was the more headaches and music I would hear. Anyone who is going through this know that you will be fine, and this is not forever even though it may seem as such. You will be fine, but you must seek help. You can't do it allow you need supporters such as family, friends, therapy, etc.

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
I don't think -everyone- should need help with it; some of us work with our radioheads.

Again, good to hear that you're alright and up and rising!

variable

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Mai 2012
So, I was lied and given 2ci. I was told it was something else..I won't go into too much detail, but I will say that I tripped for over 24 hours. I completely lost my mind. I watched my skin melt off. I saw and felt spidereverywhere. Nothing was a solid. For the last oh...I guess 12 hours of the trip everything was just dirty and scary. I heard this wind...and I felt something in my body truing to come out..everything got bright and I watched the room get sucked into a vortex if nothing....over and over and over.....

This was eight months ago... I'm still not right. I still feel trippy as lot. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I can't sleep. I'm so depressed because I know I can't enjoy my life like this. I'm always having what the drs call anxiety attacks. I just want to be normal..I didn't ask for this. Will it ever go away?

Sac Longchamp Pas Cher

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Variable: what you might have to do is process what you've gone through, it's meaning (or non-meaning) and its relation to you, and yours to others' ... Have you thought about seeing somebody you can talk to, person to person? This doesn't have to be a shrink (who, most likely, hasn't gone through the psychedelic experience and beyond himself ...) but maybe a shaman-type of character, or just another well-exercised tripper.

Very sorry to hear this, though. I know it can be tough, especially at those naked times, but if you want to get through it, to this or the other side, you can. Just keep standing up.