Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca Brewing Advice

red_blue_green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2007
I bought some white "Cielo" Caapi, Chacruna, and Mimosa from ******************** and just received the plants. I've never made the brew before, but am very excited to try. This is something I have wanted to experience for a long time. I have a few recipes, but am unsure which is the best. Can anyone suggest a recipe that will give me a very intense trip? Can you mix mimosa hostillis and psychotria viridis together? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Read Heartcore's thread "Aya Questions" in the aya/dmt forum for prep advice.

Sure, you can mix mimosa and viridis together, I've never done it but it sounds fun.

The Raiders suck.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yeah, that's the thing about mimosa; it's cheaper but it tastes like sucking shit out of a tree.

G

Invité
"sucking shit out of a tree" ??

now, there's a phrase that might keep me away from it :fball: !

red_blue_green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2007
Brewmaster a dit:
Read Heartcore's thread "Aya Questions" in the aya/dmt forum for prep advice.

Sure, you can mix mimosa and viridis together, I've never done it but it sounds fun.

The Raiders suck.

I thought I might take some shit for that. Please tell me you're not a Broncos fan.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Redskins.

I'm no better than you :(

Daytripper, not literal shit, just tree shit. It's loaded with tannins, the stuff that makes your mouth feel funny, like biting into an acorn or the skin of a grape. It does taste bad but it's more the way it feeeeels. It's weird.

WaseFraKa

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Sept 2005
remove the tannins with a white egg or gelatine from the mimosa just before reducing the final potion. The resulting taste is nicer and easier to drink. The ratio is about 30% tannins, use the same weight of gelatine for a smoother brew..

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
But how much dry bark of mimosa hostillis are you taking. It is Big difference! 10grams can be harder and dryer tea, but drinkable.
But something like 50-60grams, (that is how much on real ceremony took Indians from South America. This dose IS metabolically and by my are giving opinion true experience with ego dissolution or 'Death of ego') Ego dissolution is disgusting brew cause 75% of consumers will puke out his/her soul. Seen it couple times before.

Aim stoned, so sorry if this is weird written. FUBAR 8)

red_blue_green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2007
Brewmaster a dit:
Yeah, that's the thing about mimosa; it's cheaper but it tastes like sucking shit out of a tree.

Wow. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I've yearned to taste shit for many moons.

red_blue_green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
But how much dry bark of mimosa hostillis are you taking. It is Big difference! 10grams can be harder and dryer tea, but drinkable.
But something like 50-60grams, (that is how much on real ceremony took Indians from South America. This dose IS metabolically and by my are giving opinion true experience with ego dissolution or 'Death of ego') Ego dissolution is disgusting brew cause 75% of consumers will puke out his/her soul. Seen it couple times before.

Aim stoned, so sorry if this is weird written. FUBAR 8)

Can anyone recommend a great recipe and suggest proportions? I've never done this before so I really don't know much. I've been trying to do research online and I'm currently reading The Spirit Molecule to help me get a better understanding of the experience. Since I want to mix Mimosa with Chacruna, what kind of proportion would be able to get me to hyperspace? Any tips on brewing? I have whole caapi, so I'm not sure of the best way to chop it up. I know it needs to be pretty fine. HELP!!!!! Anybody in the Los Angeles area who has experience brewing, wanna help a dude out? Thanks for your patience. Happy Trails...

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Ego dissolution is disgusting brew cause 75% of consumers will puke out his/her soul. Seen it couple times before.

Puking is due to a soapy residu in the brew, being there because of incompetence of the person who made the brew. Appearently, there are so many incompetent brewer out there, that the vomiting/sickness has become a myth where people now believe the sicker you get, the deeper you go.

Not true ;)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
Throwing out is due to clensing, or so I've been told,
and realy, in all the rituals I've participated, some people
puke more than others , while others do not,
seems like the trowing out is a body response when the mind
refuse to "let go" something.

p.s.the taste of the Jurema is almost nice, the taste of the caapi and especialy the taste of the harmala are the" hard to swallow" part..

ontopick-
When cooking the Jurema brew, a layer of stisky resin forms on the surface of the tea. Do not bother this layer during the kookin, because it prevents the DMT of evoporation.
when finishing the cooking you can take out this layer with a stick.
It's like black resin or glue , which hardens when cooling down, and it's very good medicine for teeth problems

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
patilan420 a dit:

Yes, yes! :wink: You are a shaman or witchdoctor so it is normal ritual of taking Ayahus in Bulgaria for cleaning self from evil spirits, spells, curse or just as recharging 'mana' -LOL.(SORRY BOUT SARCASAM)
Europeans are in 95% of time just trying to feel stoned and tripping.
Sorry again i you are shaman or practising such religion/believes.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
patilan420 a dit:

I just wrote above you that this is appaerently a myth and puking is mainly because of improper brewing. At least, thats what I;ve been told by someone who supposedly knows his shit.

p.s.the taste of the Jurema is almost nice, the taste of the caapi and especialy the taste of the harmala are the" hard to swallow" part..

Jurema nice? Omg are we talking about the same thing here?

ontopick-
When cooking the Jurema brew, a layer of stisky resin forms on the surface of the tea. Do not bother this layer during the kookin, because it prevents the DMT of evoporation.
when finishing the cooking you can take out this layer with a stick.
It's like black resin or glue , which hardens when cooling down, and it's very good medicine for teeth problems

Where did you find out about dmt evaporating?

G

Invité
i already thought of that, but i'm not sure...does the dmt evaporate if the water boils ?

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
daytripper a dit:
i already thought of that, but i'm not sure...does the dmt evaporate if the water boils ?

Well when you brew ayahuasca, one part of the brewing is boiling down a big quantity of water into a drinkable amount. If DMT would evaporate, this wouldnt work so hence my question :)

red_blue_green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2007
Nobody has responded to my question about proportions or brewing advice. Anything would be appreciated. I'm going to try and brew this weekend. Like I said, I have 100 grams of "Cielo" Caapi, 50 grams Chacruna, and 25 grams Mimosa. Help a brotha out!!!!!!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
red_blue_green a dit:
Nobody has responded to my question about proportions or brewing advice. Anything would be appreciated. I'm going to try and brew this weekend. Like I said, I have 100 grams of "Cielo" Caapi, 50 grams Chacruna, and 25 grams Mimosa. Help a brotha out!!!!!!

Yes somebody did... Brewmaster refered you to Heartcores thread in the first reply to your post. I f you cant find it: http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 05&lang=nl