Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ayahuasca Brewing Advice

red_blue_green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2007
I did read that, but it gives advice on Chaliponga not Chacruna. Are the proportions the same for both? Also, if I add mimosa to the mix, how much should I use of that? Thanks

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
DMT does not evaporate at cooking temperatures , it is also very stable so the cooking process does it little or no damage . There is less than no reason to cover it with any thing when you are boiling it down , you want the exess water to evaporate off . You should , if possible , be making it in a preasure cooker . I dont use any acids any more as when you boil it down it can get very sour wich upsets peoples stomaches . The people in the jungle in south america dont add acids . I think the plants contain enough . A lot of people get sick because of the fat content , wich can go rancid if not kept in a fridge . If you put it in a fridge at - 20°C and wait till it freezes you can turn it upside down and let it drip off and throw it away . Its a bit hard to do though as it looks exactly the same colour as the DMT mixture . But i know it works because the dose after you do it still gives you the same trip . I tasted the fat that ran off but i didnt try it as it didnt taste like it contained any DMT . If you have a seperatory funnel you can also try adding cooking oil to the brew , shake it for ages and ages , and then let it separate and let the water / lower part flow out , saving the water . I`ve seen and taken some original daime that had been allowed to stand for ages . It had cleared up , the bits had sunk to the bottom and it was the colour and texture of good sherry . I find that ayahuasca tastes like a mixture of sherry , whisky and chocolate . Exept mimosa hostilis wich i think tastes realy shity , like germaline . The dose for Mimosa Tenuflora = hostilis is 12 grams of dry root bark .

A dose of dry Psychotica Viridis leaves is 25 - 30 grams . With 3 - 4 grams of Peganum Harmala , or 14 grams of Banisteropsis Caapi according to "The encyclopedia of psychoactive plants" by Christian Rätsch . As i bought my Banisteropsis Caapi the seller told me 100 gramms is a dose . I think it is better not to mix things , that its better to try them seperatly . Its also better to cook several doses together in case the first one you take is not big enough and / or you want to make the experience longer . If you want to be realy stomach friendly use distilled water . If you neeed help growing Chacruna ask me and i will help you . Chacruna drops leaves every time you do anything to it , water it or move it . One plant is not realy a proposition for getting loads of trips off , its more a twice or three times a year treat . If you live near me i can sell you live Chacruna plants , i dont post them. If you live in a warm part of the world try growing Acacia Maidenii , seeds can be bought cheaply from holland . Look in the internet for addresses . It needs temperatures above 15°C . It`s a tree and it grows like a rocket , its BIG and drops lots of leaves . The best way to grow it is to swallow the seeds and the shit them all around the garden . THAT WAS NOT A JOKE . They have extra hard skins as they get spread by animals who have eaten them . Usualy you are told to drop them in nearly boiling water , or cut the skin open with a knife , to make them germinate . Some of them dont grow strait away , it has taken some of mine 5 years in the ground before they germinated . 25 -30 grams is a dose + MAOI .

LOVE GOD

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I was a bit surprised to hear people wanted to get rid of the tanin in ayahuasca as i was under the impression that tanin neutralises fats and toxins, soaks them up , binds them . I also have it in my head that tanin stops you being sick ? Thats one of the reasons people are advised to drink black tea when they feel sick , because of the tanin content ? So i had to clear my head up , sleep a bit and come down to make sure i got this right .

The things that we want to get out of our ayahuasca / analog have an electric charge . Tanin has a negativ charge . When you mix gelatine or chicken protein with it , both positively charged , in the same amounts , they neutralise each other , form a lump and drop to the bottom . If you dont want to use dead / murdered animals there are also things you can get from a wine makers shop that are not deadly for your karma . You some times see people take an egg , a boiled egg or break an egg and put it in coffee . It soaks the crap up and makes cheap / bad coffee taste like good coffee . So if you add tanin to something it cleans it up !!!

To get rid of slime , that is usualy positively charged , you add TANIN , agar-agar , kiesel oil or bentonit , wich have negative charges . They neutralise each other , form a lump and drop to the bottom .

Coloids usualy have a neutral charge . So you usualy add TANIN , agar-agar , kiesel oil or bentonit ,first to change the charge of the ayahuasca to negative . Then afterwards you add gelatine or chicken protein io it to change the charge to positive . This causes the neutral coloids to sink to the bottom with the lumps of gunk from the other two steps .

Doing things like this with small amounts is dificult , its better to make at least a few liters .

I once added to much vitamin C to my cooking mixture and got ..... hand fulls .... of crystals . About a big soup bowl full . I went and asked the lokal chemist and he said it was probably galic or oxalic acid crystals and that i should be carefull with it . = If you dont know what it is throw it away . I threw it away .

It`s also , MUCH , easyer to filter ayahuasca before you boil it down , but it takes AGES . The wine shop has paper ,textile filters and water driven / electric vacume filters especialy made to filter these sort of things out of wine . Wine is not ayahuasca . DMT is not alcohol . Meaning , i think that it is possible that the agar-agar , gelatine might bind some of the water soluble things we want with the crap .

A wine makers shop is an eldorado for amateure chemists , and wine makers usualy like answering questions ( chemists to ) . Exept stupid ones ,so plan your lies in detail before you put your foot in it and let him know you are a "criminal" ??? The public library is also very good , especialy if you have no money . They order books that they have not got . I go to the university library and they are usualy prepared to answer dogy questions as long as you dont incriminate yourself or them . Its better to ask people when they are alone = no witnesses to exert group preasure or remind of sozial concience . For example , my chemist answers EVERY question i ask him when no one else is there , but as soon as othere people are there he shuts up or gives me negative answers . K.O.?

Have a good flight .

LOVE GOD

red_blue_green

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Jan 2007
Thanks GOD. Some interesting info to digest. I have yet to brew but I plan on doing it soon.

Peace

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I suppose that as the tanin is already in the ayahuasca it has bound itself with the fat / toxins . = the tanin gunk does make you sick . But not tanin on its own .

LOVE GOD

Starflake

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2020
Brewmaster a dit:
Yeah, that's the thing about mimosa; it's cheaper but it tastes like sucking shit out of a tree.

I came onto this forum with a question about this! I have a lot of experience with Aya and always liked the taste. We now made mimosa and it's not drinkable. It feels like drinking dry tree bark. Is this normal? Is there anything we can do to make it more smooth in the throat? It feels like it's too acidic and/or dry. It really isn't drinkable ...