Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Another Tolerance Question

• Auteur de la discussion Spaztastiq
  • Date de début
S

Spaztastiq

Invité
I first off apologize if this post upsets people who have answered countless others over and over. I know how the basis of LSD tolerance works. Most of the forums I have been looking at address people who use more than one dose at a time. I HAVE NEVER taken anymore than 1(ONE) for a wild trip. In the last week I scored some great blotter. I put my tolerance to test and decided to cut 1/6 of hit and take it 3 hours before I had to go to class (Tuesday). Needless to say it was the scariest 4 hours of indirect eye contact of my life. Expecting even that small amount to build a tolerance I waited until today (spaced 2 days apart) to up the dose to 1/3 of a hit. The effects have been more intense and I feel they will linger through the night (obvious) but nothing compared to the times where I have taken a whole hit. Tomorrow is a HUGE Florida Gator home game and I am going, I didn't expect to land tickets and want to trip tomorrow but know how tolerance can work up quick even with small amounts. I have a whole hit of what I have been experimenting with left. If I were to take that whole hit tomorrow could I expect a full on trip or would it be a waste?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Watching football while on acid? That doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. If you want to do acid, heed the advice of those who have taken it for decades: drop it in a secluded environment, or in a natural environment, or in a sacred environment, within the context of psychotherapy, or in a recreational context like a party where the music, lightshow and visitors are all informed about the psychedelic experience. Avoid mundane situations. Don't invoke inner visions if you want to watch movies or games. LSD is for serious inner work.

S

Spaztastiq

Invité
Yes there is only one way to find out,I've been testing tolerance so I should finish the control part of the experiment, I guess I was looking for what I wanted to hear. About the environments, I've dropped at Fests,my dorm room (completely alone), a Red Sox Game, a NASCAR Race, the beach, and yes campus (wont do again). The people I am with make more of a difference than the places I'm at, and the people I will be with will be doing it as well (thats been the biggest factor in my trips). I consider myself an extremely mature person, and have been through so much shit (colon cancer-OC addiction-acute renal failure). A lot of my "inner work" has come from spending years of solitude in hospital beds (check out the song Hosptal Beds by Cold War Kids). I find LSD to be a mental vacation and mental workout (more valuable than any DS game). I appreciate the feedback and hope to establish myself as a relied on voice like many of you nauts. I'll be sure to post the results of the day and whatever insightful information pops into the dome. GO GATORS!

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
just came in to say that I live in Gainesville as well. This is not the most ideal place to trip at, I usually drive down to the Keys (my hometown) or to Daytona or something. Maybe one day we might run into one another! Peace

Supervixen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Fev 2009
Don't trust anyone who doesn't smoke pot or listen to Bob Dylan.

:shock: I don't smoke pot, and I only listened to Bob Dylan a few times cuz I wanted to hear some songs that Hunter Thompson enjoyed a lot. Tell me the truth : am I a cunt ? :lol: