Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Acid

SEEKtheTRUTH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2011
Hey guys I'm planning on trying acid as soon as possible, then trying mushrooms, since people say shrooms are easier to have a bad trip off of. I've heard you should do 2 hits to start, 1 hit just makes you feel dissociated and it's more than anything frustrating. I'm quite the worrier, in a way - but I wouldn't coin that as an accurate term because most often it doesn't actually "worry" me. I just consider all possible negative situations and how to in depth prepare for each, and if possibility of a bad trip increases with dose I most certainly don't want to get panicky. I'd like to think I have a very strong psyche and a very strong intellect, but I've never truly "tripped" before so I'm not quite sure how I'll respond, just some feedback would be helpful.

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
Hey,

Some people say LSD is easier. Some people say mushrooms are. It's a matter of taste and you won't know until you tried it. Personally, I think mushrooms are easier. At the same time, I think I prefer LSD's effects. I've done both ~30 times. My very first trip was on mushrooms and it was very positive, giggly and insightful. It wasn't a high dose, maybe 1/8th of old shrooms, but very enjoyable. I was with people I trusted.

When you try it, just make sure you are in a good headspace. Don't fight the effects and even when you feel bad, just feel it (don't let it worry you, in your words). I had some reservations as well, when I started, fearing that horror stories might be true, that I would grab a knife or jump out of a window. Needless to say, I'm still here.

Take it with an experienced friend, or have someone sober (who isn't judgmental about it) as a babysitter. It is a strong experience and you might want to get some reassurance from others at times, when you start falling into a negative spiral. There's always a way out. A good thing to remember is that you can always smile and you will remember that feeling good is an option.

If you take acid, start with 100 mics. I don't know how many blotters/hits, because quality varies. A lot. I've had blotters with ~200 mics (lab tested) on them and heard about blotters with only ~40 mics. Dealers will always say that it is more than what is actually on them. I'd say start with one and up the dose after you start feeling the effects (say 45 min to 1 hour) if you want to take more.

SEEKtheTRUTH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2011
100 mics, you said you've had tabs that are 200 is that a double dip? And if that's all it takes to stay on a good trip I'm set... I do feel like I have a very profound sense of control over almost any situation I come into, so maybe it won't be as hard as some people make it seem?

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
100 mics can be enough for a strong trip.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
SEEKtheTRUTH a dit:
And if that's all it takes to stay on a good trip I'm set... I do feel like I have a very profound sense of control over almost any situation I come into, so maybe it won't be as hard as some people make it seem?

Whatever you do, dont underestimate the power of psychedelics
coming from someone who's had a few 'bad trips' and a whole bunch of good ones
just 1 bad trip can really fuck with your head and have lasting effects afterwards

however i didnt have a bad trip for a long time into my experiences, i probably had about 7-10 trips before i had a bad one, but when it came i just wasnt at all ready like i thought i would be

things like "if thats all it takes..." can get you into trouble is all im saying

For a best case scenario make sure you're with people you whole heartedly trust and are in a safe comfortable place
its all about set and setting

SEEKtheTRUTH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2011
Yeah, better safe than sorry... I'll keep that in mind. I plan on just trying to slowly work my way up. I used to be bad into inhalants and I had entirely disconnected from reality, at one point I was convinced I'd been shot and I was going to die... if a bad trip can scare you any more than thinking you're going to be dead within minutes then I don't understand how people can take that gamble time and time again :p I'm not trying to be cocky, I feel like I'm coming off that way a little bit... but from what I've read people say being high on Gasoline is far, far more intense than most psychedelics, if you do enough some people rate it above the K-hole, and alot of the time the high wasn't too pleasant at all. Thanks for looking out for me though, it's appreciated :)

faarigia

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Fev 2015
Ok, thank's for this precision, question: how can I make diference between nervosa and speciosa? :roll: