Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the corruption of the music industry

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well i think the movies etc etc can be seen as included, too, but yeah anyways i just thought i warn my fellow psychonauts a little bit.
it's like they want besides our money our souls... and i have had moments where i haven't found it really funny anymore... :angry: but what can you do??
the main problem is something like loose change shit and how they then want to push you into thinking "don't you think it's normal or so?" or in a similar way like "hey it was a possibility so it's normal, which is a much sicker way..."
well fucked up shit like that.. you just gotta totally be able to say until here and no further...
it can speak from experience and it can be like they want to get in your head and well what can i recommend you to do then.

it's of course easier said then done, but basically it's simply about attention, a bit like the saying "energy flows where attention goes".
but you would probably have to experience for yourself. another thing to do is to practice detachment... to not necessarily identify with the thoughts, emotions... also simply don't be afraid, they can feed on that, too... just be yourself or people that you fully trust.
well it's a bit a strange topic lol...
but yeah i am sometimes still a bit worried/concerned about the spirit of music... :-|:tear:
and in addition to that i just think some shit is so stupid that it's not even funny anymore...
also there are people that are like real demons... so one thing you can do is to simply ignore them if you can... and just don't be afraid!!

may the force be with you!!! :heart:

peace