Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

HBW! What's wrong with me

malagasy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2011
Hi all!
I've trying last tuesday to eat many seeds of the argyreia nervosa but ... nothing.
Tuesday : I've taken 4 seeds, after nothing and 2 hours, I re-take more seeds and after some hour and always nothing , T take another 10 seeds but always nothing! At night , I decided to use mixer and use some method seen on the web, I've put the mixed (about 50) seeds in 50Cl of water.
Wednesday:I drink the mixture prepared last night and wait for some trip but always nothing
I need some advice, why can't I have trip? Is there another method to take this kind of seeds?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Welcome to Psychonaut,

Have you got the right ones?

There are 2 varieties Argyreia nervosa nervosa and Argyrea nervosa speciosa, The first being the one you want.

malagasy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2011
Ok, thank's for this precision, question: how can I make diference between nervosa and speciosa? :roll:

M

Mwenzako

Invité
I ate 6 if I remember and I definetely felt it. If I ever try again, though, I'm gonna eat at least 8, maybe 10.
If you ate the "wrong" kind and you decide to get the "right" kind, please don't eat 50 hahaha seriously dude I think you're gonna die if you do.

Oh and also, did you feel awful, wanting to vomit? You are "supposed to"...at least its very common.

Good luck trying again if you are.

malagasy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2011
Yeah, I think that I've take the speciosa varieties, I've found another argyreia and I'll try them and tell u later :roll: :roll:

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Hello Malagasy,

Did you try the other seeds yet mate?