Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Alcohol and Shrooms. FUN.

• Auteur de la discussion thescientist
  • Date de début
T

thescientist

Invité
My ferret typed this story, and copied and pasted it here:

A couple weeks back there was a music festival. Well with my nice planning, I went down to it with no tickets, and tried sneaking it. That didnt work, and there werent any tickets for sale either.
I ended up at a warehouse afterparty, and which point I was sufficiently drunk from some nice whiskey in the trusty flask. Soon before entering, I was like what the fuck, and just munched down probably 4 grams of nice quality shrooms, equal caps and stems. About an hour before this I ate maybe a half gram or gram just to half a chill night, so in total maybe 4.5 grams or so...
Well it took a good hour or two to hit hard. I was in line for the afterparty with friends, when all of a sudden BOOM. I was staring at a nice painting on the outdoor brick wall. There was a skull there, but the skull turned into lots of smaller skulls. The bricks were also flowing a bit. Really cool, not scary at all. It was when my friend said lets go, I couldnt move the wall was so entertaining. She then grabbed my arm, and tugged me to go, I followed, and said look at the wall, but it wasnt the same for her LOL.

What was really crazy was that when I changed views from the wall, to the line of people, the people were made of bricks, like see through bricks. The bricks transferred over to the people, and they had like clear brick shapes over there whole bodies... that was sick!
Upon entering the warehouse, there was a popular music group I liked, I would call it crazy electronic music. They had the projector going on the wall and lots of lights. It took a while to get dancing, but I soon started dancing like I would on a mdma roll. I started questioning my friend, like did you give me mdma? Did you did you? Shes like no. I was worried since I gave her pure powder to hold onto, while I was going crazy, but didnt want to hippie flip that night, it wasnt special enough to do so for me. Anyways, the receptos must be very similar, since it was a similar feeling, except a little less love, and a lot less energy haha.
Drank more, danced till 5 or 6 am. When I saw light outside I was shocked and we went outside and stared at the sky. Its fucking light out. crazy. walked to car, went home, slept ok. next day was a little tired, but not too much of a comedown. When there was silence in the room, little noises were irritating, but thats it. A tv, or light music, that would kill background noise solved that issue...

Shrooms!