Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

5-MEO DMT (legal in canada)

• Auteur de la discussion lunaya
  • Date de début
L

lunaya

Invité
Hello all, I am a happy blissful Canadian writing about a substance that is legal in my country, and which I really want to find a way to buy online!! 5-MEO DMT... is there anyone who would be kind enough to advise me on this? Pretty please? I am a little unsure on what's the best safest route.... it seems a lot of this stuff is only available from other countries, and I have strnagely enough not found a Canadian company online that seems to be actively selling it, am I looking in the wrong place? Why is it such a taboo to speak of this on the internet when it is illegal in the states and not in Canada - could anyone openly point me to the websites where this would be available please?

Thanks!!!

dirtyjdirt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Août 2014
lunaya a dit:
Hello all, I am a happy blissful Canadian writing about a substance that is legal in my country, and which I really want to find a way to buy online!! 5-MEO DMT... is there anyone who would be kind enough to advise me on this? Pretty please? I am a little unsure on what's the best safest route.... it seems a lot of this stuff is only available from other countries, and I have strnagely enough not found a Canadian company online that seems to be actively selling it, am I looking in the wrong place? Why is it such a taboo to speak of this on the internet when it is illegal in the states and not in Canada - could anyone openly point me to the websites where this would be available please?

Thanks!!!

Have you had any luck? ? Fellow Canadian here. I have made some dmt. Not very well. Haha.

Don't want to post me email on here but we should talk.

C

CryptoChems

Invité
Ask cryptochems. Their email is [email protected] if they don't have it in stock they'll order the research chemical youre looking fr from their labs. They are also the best Canadian research chemical retailer and they accept Bitcoin/litecoin