Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Fun things to do on LSD

Ov3rdos3

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2006
recently, I posted on this forum bitching that I couldnt get LSD anywhere in london. Now, i have a contact who knows a guy who makes it. So I am quite sorted. I have purchased 4 drops to test out this weekend.

What are "Fun" things, that you, or your mates do when you are tripping?
Things that kind of only work when you are on acid (not even mushrooms).

Here are some things we do that are quite fun for a while.

1) Pop-rocks. Pour a bag into your mouth when your on acid. Insane.

2) Get lost in a forest.

3) Pour vast amounts of alcohol down your throat and not get drunk.

4) Play Frisbee

5) Watch R4 visual plug in, for Winamp. Maaan, ive lost my mind watching that thing before.

6) Listen to pst-trance, dub / chillout.

7) Play tricks on your mates, if your capable.

Ov3rdos3

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2006
We bought these "magic" bubbles that you can blow, but they dont pop when you touch them, or if they touch the ground. You can even collect a bunch of bubbles and stick them together.

Its actually really cool

G

Invité
There are also some recepies on the internet for making that stuff yourself :D
I already think it's so cool to do when sober, but maaaaaaan when I'm tripping, my mind can't even concieve of how cool it is :mrgreen:

QuestionAuthority

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2006
One of my favorite things to do while on LSD is to walk around town. It feels like you're watching yourself in a movie or something, it's pretty wild. Also, you'll find all sorts of interesting things to watch and partiicipate in while on your journey. For some reason this works much better on LSD than on Shrooms, or LSA.

However, you might want to avoid doing this if you're on a high dose and tripping heavily, as you don't want to be acting crazy in public and draw the attention of the cops. Also, if you do this, make sure you don't stray to far away from home.

G

Invité
One of the most fun things to do is get like 30 or 40 lights (those one's you put on poles with windows and you can put in little candles)
get glass paint, get some people to trip with you and get hammacs.
Then go to a park, let everybody paint the lights.
Put up the hammacs, you can even bring a soapbubble machine or do you're own bubbles, but ofcourse that won't work pretty well in the dark.
But spread the lights around and hang up the hammacs and you will have a really great trip.

The lights are really nice, you get like a tripper friendly zone.

We had a trip a week ago in a park and people we're comming by, telling us they really liked the lights and that it had a nice atmosphere.
There's nothing like tripping in nature.

Ofcourse the hammac, lights and window paint are a thing you only have to buy once. And if you even have a soundsystem you could have a pop-up party, but you can make it as crazy as you want yourself ;)
Me and my friends/tripbuddies just had some mp3 players and little speakers for outside.

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
Composing appears to be hella fun, and vocal recording too.

shroompostkt3.gif

Aqualungcancera

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Oct 2006
Fun things to do:
=======================

Read- i have started to like this for the beginning of the trip. Dose while in midchapter that you plan to complete. Things get pretty heady quick!

Listen to music: try something new if feeling experimental or listen to something more familiar if you need comforting.

DO MORE DRUGS! (please think before you act on this one)
Smoke herb- this helps lighten things up if it gets too intense. In contrast you can take a nitrous 'whippet' if you want to take things up a notch. Take a little kava if you need help on the come-down. **BE CAREFUL WITH THIS: i once smoked 5meoDMT on acid and it proved waaaay to much for me to handle and blasted me into hyperspace sideways.

Make music- alone or jam out with friends. youd be suprised what you can create with makeshift instruments (bottles, sticks, buckets for percussion etc.)

Watch a movie- this can be a chore sometimes, but getting through a good one can be a memorable experience (good plan if the weather outside turns to sh*t).

Videogames- I'm not the biggest gamer, but they can be fun. I really love puzzle and strategy games (these also tend to have the trippiest graphics). Games with simple rules/premise are the best; find something with simple controls that advance by making small variations in difficulty. There are TONS of games out there to try. I have had good experience with Katamari Damacy (if you havent played it yet, do you- you would SWEAR this game was meant as a trip-toy!) and Puzzle Fighter II (CAPCOM). I have a special place in my heart for frantic 2-D fighting games (Marvel Vs. Capcom) since those where all the rage in my youth. Nothing caps off a few minutes of bewildered button mashing like a psychedelic Dragon Uppercut to K-O your opponent!

Make art- draw, sculpt (modeling clay is great), paint, write

Walk around town- i have had great times going to bars and striking up conversations with strangers while coming down. You can blame any inebriation/confused statements on the alcohol :)

Get lost in the woods- whoever said this one above is dead on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
With all my experience with LSD ive come out with a few rules that I try to stick to while tripping:

1.) Try to make a plan and stick to it. I've had countless 'spontaneous trips' that have been fun or profound, but i prefer to have a gameplan ahead of time these days. Don't obsess over the plan either, carry it out as long as possible, but eventually as you reach your peak it will begin to dissintegrate.

Example: Friend and I set out to play disc golf. We walked to the course as the substance took hold, we made it about 6 holes then began wandering into the woods more and more frequently until i stopped altogether to observe the moss by a spring and my friend was enrapt by the sight of vines climbing a tree.

The point of planning on lsd is that you have PLENTY of time to veg-out and trip (~10hrs.) but having something in mind to do will make it more like a game- which is fun! I tend to like to veg-out/contemplate more on shrooms and ayahuasca. With lsd i start to get panic almost if i am just sitting around 'doing nothing' for too long.

2.)RITUALIZE the experience: this is pretty much an extention of number 1, but i suggest it to anyone looking to take the experience further. Make it a spiritual journey with pre-set goals. Pray to a god or a saint of your choice that will help crystallize the mindset that you strive to behold. Do whatever it takes- sigils casting, incense, etc., just take it as far as you feel comfortable with. It may not always work but its nice to work within goals even if you exceed them. Some folks say that you shouldnt 'think' too much about the drug experience and just do it. I am the opposite and say that to waste such a special window of opportunity is tragic. I'd much rather ignite my imagination beforehand so as to optimize the experience.

3.)GO OUTSIDE! this one shouldnt need any explanation. There is simply nothing more beautiful or captivating than the natural beauty of the world. Yes, trippy art is great, but it is only an emulation of what nature offers. Not to mention the fact that sunshine naturally promotes biosynthesis of seratonin. **Rain or snow can be fun too, but when under the influence you must mind not to get sick from extended exposure to such weather.**

4.)CREATE: I have found that I simply MUST be active/stimulated in some way whilst riding Hoffmans bicycle. I always like to bring a book of broad, non-technical subject matter with me (religious text/ mythology) as well as a pad of paper and pen to capture any impressions that strike me along the way. Tape recording is good too since you can catch things too hard to write in 'the moment'.
(I borrowed some of this approach from the father of one of my friends who claims that he 'never did acid in the '60s without a Bible and modelling clay'. It is owrth mentioning that he wasnt a very religious induvidual at all.)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the length of this post, but i have been arranging for my own trip here lately and all these thoughts sprang from the top of my head.

PEACE AND CHEERS!

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
All of you forgot to mention: take so much that all you can do is lie down, close your eyes and enjoy the ride ;)

G

Invité
I've found that connecting with a pet can be fun.
If that sounds a bit simple, it's because I'm still coming down from about five hits.

G

Invité
Get your ass to a toystore, buy some bubble mix and blow like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!

bubblesot0.gif
bubblesot0.gif
bubblesot0.gif
bubblesot0.gif
bubblesot0.gif
bubblesot0.gif
bubblesot0.gif

bubble101re8.jpg

bubble102resizelp6.jpg

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Aqualungcancera a dit:
Get lost in the woods- whoever said this one above is dead on.
this one is funnier than it sounds. I love running around in the woods and to get lost. Sounds, dangerous, but it isn't, for me. I'm sorrounded by woods, and I live it. I know pretty every part of that forest.

those bubbles seem to be helluva fun :D

listen music. I like to listen chaotic and fast music (Venetian Snares ftw! ^^), and I love the process of getting behind the chaos and to fully understand the chaotic drums.

nobody mentioned that: go to a gallery/museum. I LOVE watching photos whilst tripping. I suddenly understoud why the artist made the foto the way it is, and I become one with the scene of the photo (of course maybe some people may think what kind of weirdo is this who is watching the same picture for over 15 minutes, anyway, it's really cool ^^)

forgot to mention that watching nick is really cool, they have really trippy stuff in the night ^^

G

Invité
darktigereye a dit:
If that sounds a bit simple, it's because I'm still coming down from about five hits.

Is it common sense that 5 hits will turn you into a zoophilia addict ? Anyway you sure look like a very courageous person, trying new stuff while trippin', etc...

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
misery a dit:
nobody mentioned that: go to a gallery/museum. I LOVE watching photos whilst tripping.

That's a GREAT idea! But I'd prefer buying the entryticket to the gallery/museum before tripping :lol: .

Damn, think I'll be trying that some day :D

G

Invité
Tiax a dit:
darktigereye a dit:

Is it common sense that 5 hits will turn you into a zoophilia addict ? Anyway you sure look like a very courageous person, trying new stuff while trippin', etc...

Nah, I've never had that happen to me. Thank god. My cat might never look at me the same way ever again.
And thanks for calling me courageous. Most of my friends just laughed their asses off, especially when I told them I saw John Lennon in the clouds. Heh.

G

Invité
Hehe, was just joking, my beloved cat surely helps me if a trip is becoming weird, he's acting like a beacon I reality...

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
Hehe, I see a dogfetus in that bubble... Give me more of those pictures and I will enjoy myself during an acid trip.

bobmarleyfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Déc 2006
anyone think it would be fun to go to the Imax when tripping?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Done that. I'm pretty lucky where I live now; I'm 6 blocks from the Museum of Fine Arts (free) and maybe a half mile from the Science Museum which has an Imax. The Science museum costs a small chunk of change, but I think me and my mates went there 3 or 4 times tripping face. All the cool interactive exhibits and giant robotic dinosaurs....sweet.

The one movie I've ever sat through tripping was Wizard of Oz set to P.F.'s Dark Side of the Moon at the Imax dome.... also fucking sweet. It was the day we got back from 45 days on the road with Phish and we were stocked with every drug I can think of; including some knock-your-socks-off black gel tabs. We were very spun.

I saw one Imax film recently about Nascar racing. With the screen wrapping almost all the way around you, even though you're sitting still, you feel like your moving. That one may have been too intense for drugs.